9 ~ "Techno, you fucked up"

**Minecraft AU**

Background: Based on Techno's withers during The Doomsday War. I like writing that Techno is Philza's son so Techno, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo and you are siblings. You are Tommy's twin sister. I'm sorry that the pronouns are she/her it's just easier for me when writing in Third Person)

**PLATONIC, SIBLING RELATIONSHIP**

Genre: Angst

Requested: by my wonderful amazing beautiful sibling rottenteef333

Third Person POV:

Withers are suddenly dropped everywhere.

The crowd of people fighting earlier now are trying to get as far from the chaos as possible.

One girl stands out from the rest. Instead of running, she's fighting off the Withers.

"Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The girl's father yells as he witnesses the fighting.

"FIGHTING FOR MY COUNTRY," she yells as she surprisingly kills one of them.

"Y/N WATCH OUT," her twin yells, trying to run towards her. He gets stopped by their father Phil.

Everything happened so fast. A wither attacked her from behind and killed her.

Techno, the person who set off the withers (and y/n's oldest brother's)  hand slowly trails to his mouth as he starts shaking.

Her other brother, Tubbo, cries out her name as he falls to the ground in agony.

But one person's emotions were different from the rest, her twin brother Tommy.

His world stops. Everything is in slow motion. "No, this isn't real ... she's still alive," he thought repeatedly. Those thoughts were opposite of reality. Phil lets go of the boy and stares at his daughter's lifeless body in the distance.

Suddenly something clicks in Tommy's brain. Instead of his world coming to a stop it is now crumbling down. He runs to his sisters body.

When he gets there, he falls to his knees as he lays over his sisters dead body, letting all of his emotions out. Everyone's heart shatters as they hear the blood curdling screams coming out of the young boy.

Between choked sobs the boy screams "PLEASE Y/N! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!" repeatedly.

Tommy just lost his sister, his partner in crime, his best friend, his number one supporter, the person who understands him the most.

The boy once hunched over his sisters lifeless body is now staring up at the man who caused it all, his own brother, "Techno, you fucked up."