9 ~ Your sister was right...

Song: Your Sister Was Right by Wilbur Soot

Third Person POV:

Oh I hate to say it but your sister was right
Don't trust English boys with far too much free time

Flashback:

"WILL ARE YOU SERIOUS" Y/n yells crying their eyes out.

"I'm sorry Y/n"

"I guess my sister was right... we're done" Y/n says packing up all their bags and leaving before Wilbur can interfere.

I hate to say it but your sister was right
I'm nothing but a problem, leave you crying over night

Flashback:

"Jenna" Y/n cry's as their sister opens her front door and pulls her sibling into a hug instantly.

"Wilbur?" Jenna asks as Y/n starts sobbing harder into their sisters shoulder just by hearing his name.

"I'm sorry Y/n, you can stay here as long as you need, the guest room is all yours" Jenna says pulling out of the hug as she grabs her siblings hand and one of their bags and brings them to the guest room.

Once Jenna leaves, Y/n instantly jumps into their new bed, that they will never share with Will, and cries themselves to sleep.

I hate to say it but your sister was right
I can't focus on the future, Only my short sight

Flashback:

"I mean what did you expect Y/n?" Y/n's best friend asks.

"He didn't even know what he wanted in life and he's a grown man, he couldn't even answer moms simple question of if he wants to get married one day" Jenna adds in.

I hate to say it but your sister was right
I'm a wanker, complete wanker

Present Day (two years after breakup):

"Have you ever talked to Wilbur again?" Jenna asks looking at me from across the table questionably.

"No, he was a fucking waste of time"