2~ "Are you kidding me?"

Requested by tommysthetic

Y/n's pov:

*DING*

Finally, the school days over. Grabbing all my stuff I shove it in my bag and walk out of school, going to Tubbo and I's meet up spot. When I get their I see Tubbo looking at his phone seemingly confused, he probably got a confusing text message from Tommy.

"Hey Tubs! Ready to walk home?" I ask happily but my expression quickly changes when he looks up at me, disgusted.

"Did you really do this?" He asks flipping his phone around for me to see a text from the most popular girl in school, Stacey.

The text reads. 'Hey Tubbo I just wanted to say you should really stop talking to Y/n. She has been non stop bullying me and even made out with my boyfriend. My life's completely ruined!'

I roll my eyes.

You see Stacey is a manipulator. She does whatever she can to get whatever she wants, and it always works. She obviously wants my best friend to believe I did all this so she can have him all to herself.

"Tubbo you're really going to believe the cheating, manipulating, snobby Stacey over your best friend! I would never lie to you! Have you seen me once go near Stacey or her little boy toy Brian?"

"Y/n I don't think I can be your friend anymore"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT EVEN IF I HATE HER. I NEVER EVEN HAD MY FIRST KISS FOR GODS SAKE!" I yell walking away pissed off.

It's weird not having Tubbo by my side 24/7, but I'll get used to it.