1 ~ "SEAN THIS IS YOUR HOUSE"

Y/N's POV:

It's been 12 hours and I'm still standing in the freezing cold waiting for Jimmy to finally get the shot right. "Let's go in the house" Alex, my boyfriend, says grabbing my hand and walking into the warm house.

Another 30 minutes later of Karl and Jimmy walking in the house with Sean and repeating "Sean, this is your house!" and I'm starting to get a headache from the amount of times they've said it, poor Sean has to act surprised when he's already walked inside the freaking house 50 times in a row. Alex and I are just cuddling in the corner keeping each other warm.

"And that's a wrap!" Jimmy says somehow still having energy "Finallyyyyyyyy" I whine getting up and stretching as Jimmy laughs. Now all we have to do is get in Karl's car, drive home, and then I can sleep.

Karl, Sean, Quackity, and I are all exhausted walking to the car. When we finally all get in I yell "SEAN THIS IS YOUR HOUSE" startling Karl and making Quackity go into a laughing fit. Once Quackity calms down Karl and him scream "SEAN THIS IS YOUR HOUSE" while we all start laughing again and Sean puts his head in his hands.

Sean's like a little brother to Quackity and I and is Karl's actual brother, so of course we are gonna mess with him.

On the car ride home all you could hear is us yelling 'SEAN THIS IS YOUR HOUSE' and then us all laughing, we are absolutely delusional.

Walking into the house Sean flops on the couch and instantly falls asleep.

"Grab a pillow" Alex whispers. Karl and I grab a pillow and circle around the couch. Alex starts hitting Sean with a pillow and yelling "SEAN THIS IS YOUR HOUSE", Karl and I caught on quickly and started doing the same. All of a sudden we hear a groan and a whiny 'stopppppppp'. "ok, ok, we'll stop" Karl says as we all giggle, I mean except Sean.

"We should go to bed we've been up for awhile" I say helping Sean off the couch. Quackity and I walk to the guest bedroom to go to bed, but before closing the door I yell;

"SEAN THIS IS YOUR HOUSE" making Alex and I collapse on the bed from laughing so hard.