4 ~ Christmas tickles

Y/n's POV:

Me and my boyfriend Clay are cuddling on the couch in front of the fire place to keep us warm.
The faint laughter from kids playing outside in the snow warms my heart as I cuddle closer into Clay since he's a human heater.

"Baby?" I ask. "Yes Darling?" "What do you want for Christmas?"

"I told you I don't want anything!" He laughs as I sit up on the couch looking straight at him.

"But I know you bought me something that costs like millions of dollars and I want to get you something special! It's dumb buying presents for everyone but you!" I say.

"It isn't dumb Y/n, you just love me more than Dream and that's alright" Sapnap says walking back to his room with a whole jar of pickles as I roll my eyes "he's too full of himself" I say as I look back at my boyfriend.

"But seriously, what do you want?" "Nothing Babe!" He answers back.

"Please I just wanna get you something!" I say pleadingly.

"If you get me something I'm gonna tickle you."

"that's not fair I'm very ticklish!" I say smiling.

"Oh well!" He yells as he jumps on top of me tickling my sides.

"Cla-" laugh "Clay!" Laugh "get off of me" laugh.

Clay just tickles me more as he starts laughing at my attempts to get him to stop tickling me. Those attempts are just me flailing my arms around and laughing loudly.

"WILL YOU GUYS QUIET DOWN!" Drista yells from across the house causing us both to laugh as we settle down.

"Hey" Clay says "What?" I say looking into his green eyes. "I love you" he says smiling at me. "I love you too... now what do you want for Christmas?" I say raising my eyebrows as we both laugh and he pulls me into his chest, us going back to cuddling.

I smile as I hear Sapnap talking to his twitch chat, the kids outside laughing and pelting snowballs at each other (accidentally hitting our windows a couple of times), Dristas show playing faintly, Dreams Moms sewing machine going off, and Clays heartbeat. I love this moment.