2 ~ Mr. Beast Video

Y/n's pov:

The day Sapnap left I got a call from Karl (The call)

Karl: Hi Y/n!

Y/n: Hey Karl, What's up? Is Sap alright?

Karl: Yep we are all good over here, Sapnap is actually asleep right now.

Y/n: Alright.

Karl: I'm actually calling you because as you know we have to film some Mr. Beast videos.

Y/n: mhm, what about them?

Karl: Well Jimmy was wondering if you could fly out and we can surprise Sapnap, he hasn't shut up about you since he got here

Y/n: Awwww, I lowkey don't want to leave patches though

Karl: Y/n! Patches will be fine, she has Dream.

Y/n: fine I will book a plane ticket right now for Wednesday, see you soon Karl!

Karl: Bye!

Now it is Wednesday and I'm getting ready to leave the plane to surprise my boyfriend. I hop off the plane and run to baggage claim because that's where Karl said he would be. Even though I'm excited to be in North Carolina I'm equally excited to see my best friend of 3 years, Karl.

"Y/N!" Someone yells. I turn around and see "KARL!" I yell running up and giving him the biggest hug I have given in my life, I mean he's my online best friend and I'm finally seeing him in person.

"You're going to go with Jimmy to the filming location and then I think Jimmy has a plan to surprise him." "Alright!" good thing I'm friends with Jimmy because that would be weird if I wasn't.

"I'm going to go distract him" Karl giggles after a little while of hanging out a Jimmy's house. "Alright, Y/n and I are going to the filming location because Chris said people are starting to show up." Jimmy says grabbing his car keys and motioning me out the door.

As we're driving Jimmy tells me the plan. We are basically filming a video of Hide and seek and Tag in a huge abandoned hospital, in the middle of them playing I'm going to become a seeker and surprise Sapnap also in the hopes that he will get out since I'm there.

*Time skip//Karl starts seeking*

"Chris hurt his Knee as you can see in this clip, so we have Karl to fill in for Chris AND We have a friend that is going to be filling in for me because I'm tired" Jimmy says pointing to me. "Alright come on Karl." I say grabbing his arm dragging him along with me "Y/n's on a mission" Jimmy said laughing.

I was walking around the hospital with Karl when I saw a staircase, knowing Sapnap he is hiding under it. "Someone has to be under here" I say walking closer to the staircase "I SEE YOU!" "KARL STOP WITH THAT!" I yell walking away from the stair case to go find Karl.

*Sapnaps POV//walking up to the staircase*

"Someone has to be hiding under here" I hear someone say as they walk closer to the staircase. That's definitely not Karl. As they walk closer I can see their bottom half, "I SEE YOU!" "KARL STOP WITH THAT!". Wait, is that Y/n? NO WAY! I was about to run out and hug her right there, I know I was only away for a couple days but that was the first time we were ever separated from each other and I missed them like crazy. I kept my cool and stayed in my hiding place even though I was freaking out on the inside.

*Y/n's POV*

I finally got Karl to stop saying 'I see you', that's a relief. I kept walking around with Karl until we found TWO people. We brought them back to the jail cell and Jimmy announces "There are two contestants left, Sapnap and Jordan we're coming for you". Karl goes back into the cell and Jimmy drags me along with him. "Where do you think your boyfriends hiding?" "staircase or bathroom" I say right away causing him to laugh.

"OH JORDAN" I yell running after her. She runs into the bathroom. "come on Y/n just leave her alone" Jimmy says faking to walk away. "Girl to girl, even though Sapnap's my boyfriend, I won't tag you" I say faking to walk away. She walks out of the bathroom and I pull her into a hug "Hello" I say giggling as she sighs in defeat. We walk back into the main area and put her in the cell. "Alright guys as you know we caught Jordan which means Sapnap wins, not only does he win money we also have his significant other here to surprise him." Jimmy says as I smile at the camera with my thumb up. "Okay Sapnap you can come out now!" Jimmy says through his walkie - talkie.

Sapnap walks around the corner and his eyes instantly land on me. "Y/N!" he yells running up to me picking me up and hugging me tight. I wrap my legs around his torso as he pulls away from the hug and holds my face. "I missed you love" he says before he smashes his lips against mine into a sweet but passionate kiss. We pull away after a minute to catch our breath, He places me down on the ground but instantly wraps an arm around my waist.

"Sapnap all this money is yours!" Jimmy says bringing everyone over to the huge pile of money, "Why don't you call Dream and tell him you won." Jimmy says. Sapnap hums in response and calls him, "Guess who won 100,000 dollars" Sapnap says once Dream picks up "WOOOOOOOO" he yells "AYYEEEEE DREAM" I yell "AYEEEEE Y/N, How was your flight?" "very good, thank you for asking".

"Alright bye Sapnap" "Bye Dream" they say after their conversation ended.

Walking out of the abandoned hospital Sapnap has a huge grin on his face. "Someone's happy!" I say poking his cheek with the hand that's not being occupied by him holding it. "Of course I am your here now!" he says stealing a quick kiss.