1 ~ Hate

Requested: Yes by tommysthetic

Your POV:

Walking into my best friends house his mother informs me that he is in his room, most likely streaming.

"Thank you!" I shout as I walk up the stairs to Tommy's room.

"HEY BITCH!" I yell slamming his door open, his stream knows I exist so if they saw me it wouldn't be that bad.

Instead of getting an energetic response back and him jumping up from his gaming chair to hug me he sits their facing his monitor. Listening closely I could hear quiet sniffling. 'Oh no, why is he crying?' I think as I walk closer to him.

"Hey Tom, you alright there?" I say walking closer to his chair. "NO IM NOT ALRIGHT Y/N" he says spinning around in his chair yelling.

I flinch as he yells. Tommy never yells at me, what's his problem?

Looking closer at his face I see tear stains on his cheeks and more tears forming in his eyes, looking behind him on his monitor I see that he had just ended stream. He's always happy after streaming, what went wrong?

"Tommy, what happened?" I ask looking at him sympathetically.

"Hate" he says more tears streaming down his face.

"Oh Tom, what type of hate" I say pulling him out of his chair and bringing him into a hug "they were saying I shouldn't be in the Dream SMP, and that they don't know why Tubbo is friends with me. Some people were even sending me death threats!" He says slouching over, crying into my shoulder.

What can I do about this? It's not like I'm famous and millions of people will listen to what I have to say.

A feeling of regret forms in my chest as a tear roll down my face.