thirty two

^^^ it's getting really hard to find b&w felix photos now, my poor pinterest T-T

I swallow hard, staring at Jisung. He's just smiling, arms crossed as he enjoys the moment. I don't really understand.

"Not really," I hear. Looking over, I see that Felix has moved a little closer to me and answered Jisung's question. "I don't think she did."

Jisung snorts, smirking at his brother. "The question wasn't meant for you, but since we're playing it that way..." Jisung walks a little closer, gesturing at Emily to leave my side. She curls her lip at him but does, making her way to Christopher and leaning against the wall.

Jisung stops in front of us, lifting an eyebrow. He uncrosses his arms, causing Felix to move even closer to me. Jisung chuckles, smiling mockingly at Felix.

"Aren't you just so protective? I thought Chris broke that when he caught you." Jisung shrugs, flicking non-existent lint off of his shirt. "Which, I guess, is my fault. Ha, my bad."

"So," he says, after a momentary silence. "Here's the thing." Jisung recrosses his arms, unable to stay still in one place. It's like he's got all of this nervous energy that he can't control.

"Basically, I was the one to reveal your relationship with Felix. I brought it to attention, which means, technically, I was the reason you died. Blah, blah, blah, Felix made the deal with Chris, brought you back, unimportant details." Jisung waves his hand impatiently, eager to skip past the parts he deemed "boring."

"And then Felix found you again, after Chris orchestrated Emily's death." Jisung pauses, obviously for dramatic effect. When I don't give him the expected reaction, he pouts, pursing his lips. Jisung turns to the siblings behind him. "Did you already tell her that?" 

Chris shakes his head, making Jisung look back at me. "You were supposed to be surprised," he whines, before rolling his eyes and continuing with the story. 

"Felix tried to hide you, tried to pretend that you had been going out for a long while, and it was nothing new. But I figured something was up, so you could say I faked him out. I pretended to feel all bad about." Jisung laughs proudly, smirking. 

"That day, when you went to his apartment in the middle of the night, I went to apologize." Jisung looks at Felix, his eyebrows raised. "I thought you believed me, but as it turns out, you always held me an arm's length away. Which is smarter than I thought you were."

Turning back to me, Jisung runs a hand through his hair. "So, here we are. Felix tried to get you back by coming here. As if they wouldn't know if someone new came here. Chris caught him and called me almost immediately. How the tables have turned, hmm?"

I just stare at Jisung, not giving him the satisfaction of a response. It gets to him, making him irritated. When I don't say anything at all, Jisung huffs and looks at Felix, who does the same. 

Clicking his tongue, Jisung grabs my arm and pulls me farther away from Felix. Felix's eyes widen and he jerks, making to tear me away from Jisung before stopping himself. Jisung chuckles, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"That's good, you remember the promise Chris made you." 

"What promise?" I murmur, searching Felix's face. He doesn't look up at me, instead studying the floor intently. 

"Well," Jisung says, stretching out the syllables of the word. "Chris made a promise to Felix that he will keep. If Felix touches you, if he tries to get you out of here, you die. For good this time."

Jisung's words echo in the room, and I struggle to breathe. Not only am I stuck here, but Felix is too? What was the point? He shouldn't be stuck here, even if it is his deal that put me here in the first place.

Stuck next to Jisung, I look over at Felix, begging him silently to look up at me. As if he can feel me looking at him, he glances up, locking eyes with me.

We'll be okay, I try to tell him. We'll get out. Please don't worry.

status: SCREAMING

status: SCREAMING

look at this man who currently owns every piece of my heart

(every piece of my heart that doesn't belong to my cheesecake)

btw, evil jisung is so hard to write. you don't UNDERSTAND the pains of putting him as a villain. like, yes, evil chan is kinda believable since he clowns us so much, but evil jisung is almost unimaginable. so i hope it makes sense idk anymore