Chapter 1

Ages as of right now:
Dashon: 19
Lauren: 17
Penda: 18
Leonardo: 18
Crystal: 17
Will: 18
Taja Henson (Penda sister) : 22
Ciera Howard (Dashon sister) : 20
Ptosha Henson (Penda mom) : 36
Mykelti Henson (Penda dad): 39
Mya Howard (Dashon grandmother): 65
Angela Howard (Dashon mom) : 44

Chapter 1,
"How It All Started"

May 8th, 2013
Wednesday
South Carolina

Fort Mill High School

No one's POV

It is May 8th, 2013 at Fort Mill Highschool which means the high school students are only a week away from summer break.

In the hallway....

Two of the popular kids who goes by Leonardo DiCaprio and Penda Henson are in the hallway talking. Those two are actually best friends and have been rocking with each other every since 9th grade and now they are in 12th. Both of them are 18.

"Penda.. I have been meaning to tell you something" Leonardo spoke. "Well you know you can tell me anything so what's up?" Penda assured him. "I like you. I never met a girl like you before.. you're different from all of the girls i have met. You are supportive, sweet, thoughtful.... And the fact that you've been supporting me with my dream of acting means absolutely everything to me." Leonardo vented.

"Where you getting at Leon?" Penda asked him. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He finally admitted. The question really caught Penda off guard. Don't get me wrong, she liked him, well actually loved him and just recently started catching romantic feelings for him but she didn't want to ruin their friendship.

"Umm I- Leonardo where is this coming from?" She struggled to get out. "What do you mean where is this coming from? You know we have a lot of chemistry together Penda. And I just wanna stop playing around. I want to stop wasting time. So are you going to be my girl or nah?" He told her.

There was silence for about 30 seconds. As soon as Leonardo was about to say something, Penda gave him the yes or no answer. "Yes" she finally answered. A smile lit up on Leonardo's face. He couldn't help but kiss her. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched them. Some people even recorded. There was a lot of "ouuuu" in the crowd.

"Y'all finally done stopped playing around!" One girl said. "About time bro" one boy said.

Penda's friend Crystal walked up to the couple. "I'm happy for y'all" Crystal stated. "Thank you bestfriend" Penda replied. "And Leonardo?" She said facing him. "Yeah?"

"You better not break her heart" she made clear. "I won't. This girl has been my ride or die... I can't even imagine" he said as he kissed her again. "Let's get to class" said Penda. Everyone headed to their classroom.

Also in South Carolina

7:38 AM

May 8th, 2013

Dashon Howard is 19 while his girlfriend is 18. Dashon is already finished with school meanwhile his girlfriend Lauren still goes to school. Lexington High School to be exact. She is in 12th grade so this is her last year. Sitting in his car in her yard she finally came outside.

"Hey sexy mama" said Dashon. "Hey daddy"  she replied, they kissed. He then pulled out of the yard and started driving her to her school.

"So what time did you go to sleep last night?" Dashon questioned. "I don't know... around 2 or 3 I guess" she stated truthfully. "Baby that's late" he told her. "I know I know but I have bigger problems than that" she told him.