Chapter 11

PSA: some of the characters you never seen or only seen in the flashbacks such as: Crystal (Penda's Friend), Will (Dashon's Friend), Taja (Penda's sister) etc will appear in either this chapter or one of the next future chapters.

Chapter 11,
"Hell"

The next day.....

6:00 AM

January 12th, 2021

The present...

Third Person's POV

Dashon and Penda laid in the master bedroom cuddled up, peacefully asleep with cover covering their naked bodies. The alarm waking them up letting them know it's time for work.

Dashon opened his eyes while Penda tried ignoring the alarm. Dashon reached over for his phone to turn the alarm off.

Penda felt better not hearing the alarm noise anymore.

"Pen-pen, come on it's time to get up." He said as he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

He gently broke out of her grip and got out of bed. Spotting the used condom on the floor he picked it up and threw it in the trash.

"I didn't even know I left that there." He said to himself. Starting his shower water, setting it at the perfect temperature he walked back into his bedroom. Seeing that Penda finally got enough strength to get up.

"Pen-pen... that's my new nickname?" She joked. He smiled, kind of caught off guard that she noticed considering the fact that she was out of it.

"Yeah, that's your new nickname." He answered, she smiled.

"Come take a shower with me." He didn't ask her, it's more like he was telling her. Just not in a demanding/aggressive tone.

"I think not. If me and you take a shower you know what's going to happen." She reminded him.

He chuckled. "I mean that's true but it'll make things more quicker you know? We could actually get ready at the same time instead of waiting on each other." Dashon tried persuading.

"So you promise that we could take a shower together and not get into any sexual activities?" She questioned.

"I can't promise you that. Especially not with that sexy ass body of yours." He flirted. She laughed.

"See that right there is why we can't take a shower together." She said laughing.

"C'mon, don't act like you don't be liking what you see." He spoke.

"I do. But the difference is, I know how to control myself." She stated. "Is that so?" "Yes."

"Prove it. Take a shower with me. Whoever gives in first has to wash the dishes when we get back home." He challenged.

"I would take the offer. But we're going to be late for work if we do that." She reminded him.

"Quickies exist baby." He nonchalantly said.

"And you promise we won't be late for work?"

"I promise."  He sweared.

30 mins later.....

Hopping out the shower and joking about how Penda gave in first, something told Dashon to check his phone real quick.

Drying off he entered into his bedroom and grabbed his phone. Scrolling through instagram, something caught his attention.