Chapter 15

SPOILER ALERT 🚨: remember how I mentioned in one of my recent chapters that Dashon's sister Ciera is dealing with a man who don't help her out? In this chapter, I'm going to open up her storyline, enjoy 😉

Chapter 15,
"The things I didn't know."

The next day

January 24th, 2021

Sunday

4:05 PM

Dashon's house....

Everyone is in the living room... occupied by their devices. Dashon and Penda on their phones, the kids on their iPads.

Shon just so happened to see a post from Lauren. He didn't click on the video but he read the post. She just posted it a few seconds ago.

The post read:

"Figured I'll get up here and tell my story. You all want to know who Penda DiCaprio is living with? Well there's your answer."

He threw his head back in frustration.

"What's wrong with you?" Penda asked, peeping the frustration on his face.

"Kids, me and Penda need privacy. Go find something to do." He demanded but not in a rude way.

The kids left.

"Look at this video." He told her, as she leaned over watching the video with him.

"Hey y'all, so today I am here to tell my story... wow this is really crazy... so basically, everyone wants to know who Penda DiCaprio lives with right? Well the honest truth is, she lives with my soon to be ex husband Dashon. For the people that know me, I know it might sound unbelievable but I'm deadass right now. Basically what happened was Shon claims that he found her and the kids walking. He pulled over and offered them a ride.

That's when she told him that Leonardo had just broke up with her and left her with nothing. So mind you, without my permission he told her that she could stay with us. So when I first seen her, I was shocked. I mean who wouldn't be shocked?

Just imagine your spouse bringing a celebrity home and telling you that they will be staying in your house because their broke ?

And what really pissed me off was the fact that he didn't even ask for my permission.. plus, I can tell by the way he looks at her that he is attracted to her and that's what really made me question everything you know?

Like what are your real intentions? Are you moving this girl in just because you want to smash?

Some people still might think I'm lying but I can tell you right now, I am not lying. I have evidence to prove it. Listen to this.

Lauren played a voice recorder. Remember previously when she so called apologized to Penda? That's the recording she's playing. This whole time she really wasn't sorry. She was just gathering up evidence.

So yeah y'all that's the recording. Did I mean what I said when I apologized to her? I mean kind of. I guess I can't really be mad at him because I cheated too but that's another story.

Right now, I am happily in a polygamous relationship. I have a baby boy on the way and I am excited for his arrival. And me and Shon are just co-parenting because we have twin daughters together.

Yes Penda still lives with him. They probably done slept together by now but I don't care because that's why I'm working on this divorce.

But yeah this is my story.