Chapter 12

Previously on When I Met You....

Dashon: mama. Mama, what's going on?
Angela: Shon.... Y-your grandma is dying. She wants to see you and the girls asap!
Dashon: wait what?
Angela: Phoebe Hospital. Hurry quick!
Dashon: ma what do you mean? How is she dying?
Angela: LOOK DASHON I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT OKAY? JUST BRING THE GIRLS AND HURRY! I'll explain it to you later
Dashon: on my way

Chapter 12,
"Grief."

Still the same day.

9:30 PM

Shocked and devastated with the news he just heard. Only thing he could do is cry.

"Dashon... Shon what's wrong?" Penda asked.

"I-I gotta go." He said. Quickly getting up to get his keys, he left.

Without any explanation.... What the hell is going on?

Penda made sure to lock the doors. She then got a notification from instagram on her phone. Leonardo is live.

The present....

Penda POV

I slowly sat down on the couch. Eyes glued to the phone.

"What's up yall?"

Comments

@Kayla.Waylaaaa: yo Leonardo what's going on ?

@KJ_____: that girl clout chasing or she being honest 👀

@Johnson_boii: ayo u heard about this girl spreading rumors on u and yo wife?

@Shaunteizflawless_: I hope you going live to clear up these rumors 😑

20 million people are on this live. 20 million. And folks are still coming in. Leonardo hasn't said anything yet just looking at the comments.

I'm eager to hear what he is about to say. I would think that he would call me about it before bringing the situation to the internet but I was wrong..

"Yeah y'all, I heard about the rumors. Thats the reason why I'm going live now"

"So let's just start off by saying yes it's true that me and Penda have separated. Soon to be divorced actually."

Comments:

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING MEEEEEE!!!! 🥺"
"Say sike rn bro y'all was so freaking cute together 😭"
"He playing a prank on us 😂"
"Can't y'all just work this out? Why throw the whole relationship away?"
"Penda just joined this live add her."

"No I'm not kidding you, no we're not pranking you, no we can NOT work things out, no I will not be adding her to my live. It might lead to an argument. Sorry guys."

Comment:
"Damn it's that bad 😳"

Oh wow.. it's like that? This asshole won't even add me to the live so we can explain this to the fans together ? It's bad enough he already decided to talk about this on the internet without confronting me about everything first. The least he could do is add me to the live.