Chapter 27

What up y'all! I'm backkkk ❤️

Also, I added a song to this chapter. Credits will be given at the end of the chapter. But I think mostly all of y'all will know what song it is when you see the lyrics 👀

Not gonna hold y'all up tho. Let's get into itttttttt 🤪

Still the same day...
November 5th, 2022
Sunday
"Home Is On The Way"

Leaving out of the courtroom Penda, Lauren and Angela walked side by side which is a rare appearance. Along with Penda's friend, Crystal.

(If you don't know how Penda's friend look, just go back to the "characters" chapter. I been had her up there)

While walking, Angela randomly stopped in her tracks. Causing Lauren and Penda to stop with her. They looked at her in confusion.

"I'll be in the car. I feel like y'all need privacy." Crystal assumed.

"Okay." Penda replied. With that, Crystal walked away. For the past 5 months, Crystal has been living with Penda to help her with her restaurant.

Yes, her restaurant did turn out to be a success. And she's making enough money to pay her own bills, Dashon's bills and to have security guards for her safety because of course, she's famous. Even though she's not rich, she is still famous due to the relationship she had with Leonardo.

And everyone knows that it's very risky to go or be anywhere by yourself as a famous person so why not hire security guards?

Once Crystal walked away completely, Angela spoke up.

"Im not leaving here yet. I need to talk to my children first. Just to see their state of mind, I have to." She spoke.

"That's a good idea. Im gonna talk to Dashon." Penda joined. Angela nodded, she then looked over at Lauren. "Lauren?" Angela called out.

Lauren shook her head no. "Nah. I'm just gonna head on home and... break this news to the girls." She spoke sadly.

Angela face softened. "Please tell my granddaughters I love them and that they can come with me anytime." Angela said to Lauren.

"I will." Lauren replied. Lauren and Penda made eye contact with no words between the two of them. Angela studied their body languages and the looks on both of their faces.

"I think I better go." Said Lauren. She then walked off. Angela shook her head.

"What?" Asked Penda, noticing the look on Angela's face. "I peeped that. Y'all got beef. But for what though?" Angela questioned, confused. "I don't know, ask her. I never had any problems with her." Penda claimed.

Angela gave her the side eye knowing for a fact that Penda had a problem with her at some point of time. Penda sighed.

"Okay well I didn't have a problem with her until she faked that apology and recorded our conversation just to show it to the whole world. But I'm over that now.. so if you want to ask anybody why we are still so called "beefing" , ask her." Penda defended herself.

"Hmm." Was all Angela said.

The throuple house...

Lauren POV

Entering into my home that I share with my boyfriend and my girlfriend, I spotted the both of them on the couch together.

"Hey boo. How did court go?" Keisha questioned once she noticed me. I let out a frustrated sigh before answering. "Bad but then again, not so bad. They gave Shon 2 years and they gave his sister 3 years.." I spilled.