Chapter 2

Previously on When I Met You....

"When are we going to let them know?" She asked. "You wanna go on and get it over with and let them know now?" Shon suggested.

"How are we going to do that though?" She wondered.

"Call your parents, tell them that you and me have something we need to tell them. And I will call my grandma and mom and tell them the same thing that way we can tell them all together." He planned out.

"Ok sounds like a good idea" she said. "Aye, everything is going to be fine I got you" he reassured her. They hugged.

End of previous....

Chapter 2,
"I Can't Believe It"

After calling their parents, everyone finally showed up.

Tracy London- 41

Tracy London- 41

Lonette Mckette- 45

Lonette Mckette- 45

"So what's this about?" Said Tracy, Lauren's dad.
Shon and Lauren both looked at each other. Lauren signaled to Shon that she will tell them.

"Well I-" Was all Lauren could say. She found herself struggling to explain so Dashon took over.

"Well you all know that me and Lauren met in 6th grade and started dating in the 7th. We've been together for 5 years and those 5 years have been the best years of our life. The best decision I have made so far." He spoke.

"And, we been hiding this from y'all and we ask that y'all forgive us..." he trailed off. "But, me and Lauren have been engaging in sexual activities every since we were 16 & 17. We didn't say anything because we knew that Tracy wouldn't be too proud of that and we didn't want all of that drama so we kept it a secret." Dashon explained.

"For how long did y'all plan to keep this a secret?" Questioned Mya, Dashon's grandma.

"Until we got finically stable.." Dashon answered. "We were waiting until then because we felt that it would be better." Lauren chimed in. "Explain" Tracy said coldly. By the tone in his voice Lonette could tell that Tracy was upset.