001

{ 30 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

Walking down the busy street in Harajuku wearing my new dark blue jacket with three gold buttons which had a minor detail of  swirls on each button and paired with a matching skirt just above my knees, my nerves began to grow knowing I'm about to ...

Walking down the busy street in Harajuku wearing my new dark blue jacket with three gold buttons which had a minor detail of swirls on each button and paired with a matching skirt just above my knees, my nerves began to grow knowing I'm about to meet my sensei and three other first years I'll be attending jujutsu tech with.

This was the start of a new chapter in my life. Away from my abusive parents this was my fresh start with a new life a life where I can be happy and meet new people.

I made my way towards the meeting spot when I was stopped in my tracks watching a girl with short brown hair wearing the same uniform as me bags on each arm, arms crossed over looking all sassy like talking to a man I had to stop because I couldn't help but be nosey.

"Hey you" the short browned hair girl grabbed the man on the shoulder.

The man yelped at the sudden grab of his shoulder and turned around. This is interesting I thought to myself and stood with my arms crossed.

"What about me" she pointed to herself clearly feeling confident as ever. I had to admit I liked this girls confidence and her attitude kinda reminded me of myself.

I snickered to myself at the mans reaction.

"For that modelling gig I'm asking what you think about me" she said with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Oh well uhh.. I'm in a hurry at the moment" the man said whilst walking off.

I held my hand over my mouth trying my hardest not to burst out laughing I kinda felt bad for her because she was really pretty girl I will admit but that was funny to see just as I turn my head that's when I see him.

There he stood across the street, black hair styled abit odd, stoic expression but he caught my eye.

"The uniform.. is that one of the other first years" I said quietly to myself. People walking past me looking at me funny because I'm talking to myself.

"Hey we're over here"

A tall white haired male with a black blindfold snapped me out of my thoughts. Both me and the browned hair girl looked to him then made our way over to him.

At the same time we both said "what's up with that blindfold" we both looked at each other and smiled at the odd timing that we said the same thing. I let out a small laugh she soon followed.

~~

Me and the brown haired girl placed our bags into a locker she then introduced herself as Nobara Kugisaki. I liked her personality already.

"And this is" our sensei known as Satoru Gojo pointed to me.

" f/n l/n nice to meet you" I said placing my hands on my hips with a smirk.