018

{ 13 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

Principle yaga was currently in my room setting up the mattress spare blankets and pillow I found it really awkward since nobody really ever sees him so speaking to him is like speaking to a stranger it still baffled me how he agreed to let a boy ...

Principle yaga was currently in my room setting up the mattress spare blankets and pillow I found it really awkward since nobody really ever sees him so speaking to him is like speaking to a stranger it still baffled me how he agreed to let a boy stay in my room for a night but I guess my situation has it's perks.

Megumi isn't happy at all about it but I reassured him first thing in the morning today that kuroo wouldn't try anything because we aren't like that his like my older brother in a way.

"Well it's all done" yaga spoke.

"Oh Thankyou very much"

"No problem now Gojo is picking up kuroo is that correct?"

"Yes he is"

"Okay great well if there is anything else you need feel free to come ask" yaga smiled and took his leave after I thanked him again.

The mattress was placed beside my bed near the window and a fluffy blanket with one pillow it didn't look at all comfortable but I'm sure kuroo would be appreciative of it.

Walking towards the exit of the school to wait for Kuroos arrival I began getting excited it had been so long since we had a sleepover all though it's at my school it's still going to be good, I stood just inside the gates because I wasn't allowed to leave for a reason with my back leaned against the stone wall and playing a game on my phone whilst waiting it was currently 1pm.

In Gojos car:

"Gojo?" Kuroo asked nervously to the male with white hair wearing black shades sitting in a black car with dark tint and the passenger side window rolled down.

"That's correct and I'm guessing you are kuroo"

"Yeah" kuroo smiled.

"Well hop in"

Kuroo got in an buckled himself in the passenger side and Gojo took off from the curb kuroo couldn't help but notice how good looking your sensei was now he was straight but if he liked males Gojo would be one of them in his mind.

"So you and y/n what's your relationship just friends or?" Gojo asked tilted his head slightly down to look at kuroo at the stop light.

Kuroo was shocked at how blue his eyes were "yeah we grew up together and basically spent everyday together from kids to until she left for Tokyo"

"That's sweet"

Kuroo smiled and nodded the light turned green so Gojo put his foot down and took off once again the ride was quiet from then on kuroo stared out the window admiring the beautiful city you have made your home.

End of POV.

I heard the sound of a car pulling up the crunching of tires on the gravel pushing off the wall and quickly putting my phone away in my pocket excited to see my bestfriend.