011

{ 20 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

Heart monitor beeping

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Heart monitor beeping.

Feeling of fluid slowly going through my veins on my arm connected to a drip.

Feeling warmth on my hand.

I could hear people talking it was clear my eyes were still closed they felt so heavy my body felt heavy.

I remember everything.

Megumi.. I can love you..

Megumi felt her finger twitch his head shot up from lying down on the bed since yesterday he didn't want to leave the girls side not once so he stayed.

My eyes slowly fluttered open adjusting to the bright lights after many attempts to open them fully I managed to finally open them completely Fushiguro was staring at me wide eyed gripping my hand a little to tight.

"F-fushi" I tried to speak but my throat hurt.

"Shh don't try talk to much they only removed the breathing tube from your mouth a couple of hours ago" his voice was so gentle and calming.

I remembered everything my heart felt so warm remembering his words.. his falling in love with me and I can love him too now that I understand it's okay.

I softly smiled at him my eyes locked onto his beautiful dark blue ones the flutters I once kept pushing away creeped out but this time I let them I didn't need to push them away anymore for the first time since finding out about my situation on day one I don't feel stressed I felt calm and with Fushiguro presence it made me feel even more calmer.

I feel happiness.

"Y/N! Omg your awake" the familiar deep voice came from the door way.

Kuroo walked in making his way to my other side he didn't even pay attention to Megumi all he cared about was me and seeing that I'm awake and I'm okay.

"Ku" i whispered "why are y-you here" it hurt to talk.

"Don't you remember you put me as your emergency contact for the school your sensei called me informing me what happened I'm sorry i couldn't make it yesterday" he grabbed my hand holding it in both his.

Megumi didn't like it he hated seeing this guy be so close to y/n but she needed to heal so he kept his jealousy put away.

"Oh my bad sorry I'm  Tetsurō kuroo y/n's friend" he held a hand out to Fushiguro.

"Fushiguro megumi" he said in his usual emotionless voice shaking Kuroos hand.

I could feel the tension between the two but now I know how megumi really feels I can understand why I wanted to explain that kuroo is my bestfriend since we were kids and that he doesn't have to worry about him because we are strictly friends and that's how it's always been but I needed to be able to talk without wincing at the pain in my throat.