015

{ 16 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

"This suuucks" i dramatically dragged out my words while sitting in my bed

"Oh stop complaining l/n I would love to lay in bed for a few days plus you need rest remember and you have us three to get you things when you need I'll even come have dinner in your room with you if you want me to" Nobara replied sitting on the edge of my bed.

I couldn't help but smile at the kind girl who at first didn't like me when she first met me but is now here caring and looking out for me.

"Your so sweet Kugisaki but I'll be okay"

"I'm serious l/n don't go trying to do things on your own we can help you out"

I rolled my eyes at the girl "you know I can still walk right I haven't broke my legs"

Nobara laughed "I know know but I want you to get better hey what's actually going on with you by the way why do you keep fainting"

The dreaded question.. the one I was hoping no one would ask.

"Ieiri says it's just my low iron and something like that I don't understand all that doctor talk but I'll be up and fine in no time" I lied and the guilt crawled over my skin again.

"Oh that's good nothing serious then" she smiled.

"Nope"

I felt sick to my stomach Nobara is such a sweet girl her heart is going to be torn when she finds out the truth.

"Well I don't want to keep you waiting from class you go I'll be fine I have a phone call to make anyway"

"Okay" she stood up straightening out her uniform "get some rest" she said walking to the door.

"I will" i smiled an watched her leave and shut my door.

I let out a sigh of relief getting out of that question and not stuttering or making it look like I was lying.

I grabbed my phone unlocking it and clicking on the contact that brought a massive smile to my face.

The sound of the ringing came to a stop after awhile meaning the person on the other line didn't pick up.

"Ugh I need to hear you voice dammit" I threw my phone on my bed and rolled over to get more comfortable but before I could my phone started ringing I grabbed it and answered it straight away.

"Finally" I said as I answered.

"Oya oya"

"Tsk.. why can't you answer the phone with a simple hello ku your so weird"

"Ah but that's what makes you smile"

It did make me smile just hearing his voice that I had missed made me smile.