020

{ 11 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

Megumi stared at the back of y/n in class he sat one table behind her his eyes studied the girl that had her chin in her palm with her elbow rested on the desk her head would fall every now and then and she would quickly snap back to reality and r...

Megumi stared at the back of y/n in class he sat one table behind her his eyes studied the girl that had her chin in her palm with her elbow rested on the desk her head would fall every now and then and she would quickly snap back to reality and rest her head again staring to the board.

His eyes trailed over her shoulders and down her back stopping at the chair and looking back up to her shoulders he had no idea why he didn't notice this before but she had lost weight and her skin had become drained in colour.

'When did she lose so much weight and how haven't I noticed' megumi thought to himself as he stared sadly at his quiet girlfriend infront of him.

Yuji turned his head to see the way megumi was starting at her his heart broke seeing the confused look on his face watching y/n struggle to stay awake and looking thinner he knew what was happening but megumi didn't yuji turned back to the board he couldn't handle seeing how clueless and concerned his friend looked it pained him to see and not be able to tell him because of y/n's wishes.

"Alright copy down what's on the board" Gojo spoke up loudly causing megumi to finally break away from y/n and look to the board sometimes the first years often forget they are still normal students aswell and they need to do normal lessons but mainly they exorcised curses.

Gojo tilted his head slightly looking down at y/n he could see sweat start to form on her forehead her eyes half lidded struggling to copy what's on the board he noticed her chest rising and falling at an alarming rate.

Gojo walked over to her desk and squatted down to be eye level with her "y/n are you okay" he spoke quietly so the others wouldn't hear.

Y/n weakly smiled and nodded but Gojo knew he knew that she wasn't she looked weak and barely able to function he went with his gut and took her to see the Ieiri.

~~

"It's good to see you y/n how are you doing" Ieiri greeted me with a smile.

Gojo didn't leave until I was sat in the infirmary bed he smiled and waved closing the door so it was just me and the doctor left in the small room.

"Ieiri" I spoke up weakly.

She hummed in response looking directly at me with her hands placed in her lap.

"I'm just so tired" I played with the hem of my shirt.

"Can I have a listen" Ieiri asked pointing to my chest I nodded.

Ieiri placed the cold stethoscope on my chest she began to listen carefully and move it around she moved to my back and listened but she kept quiet just listened while I sat there on the edge of the bed take steady breaths.