019

{ 12 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

It was cold but the sky was blue with a couple of clouds spread across slowly moving I looked infront of me to see Megumi sitting down infront of a headstone it was shaped perfectly many different flowers surrounded the headstone the grass was nea...

It was cold but the sky was blue with a couple of clouds spread across slowly moving I looked infront of me to see Megumi sitting down infront of a headstone it was shaped perfectly many different flowers surrounded the headstone the grass was neat and well kept megumi had his head down.

Walking slowly up to him he started to talk his voice was shaky and weak like his broken.

"Hey y/n it's me..." tears began to fall down his cheek.

"Huh y/n?" I asked confused standing just a few feet away from him.

Megumi sniffled placing one hand on the headstone "I miss you everyday... why'd you have to leave"

My heart broke I felt so much pain shatter throughout my entire body I ran over to megumi he didn't move he just stayed there with his hand on the headstone crying.

"Megumi I'm right here" I said getting down on to my knees next to him he didn't look my way.

"Please come back" he sobbed slowly dropping his hand down from the headstone into his lap.

"Im right here" I pleaded.

Placing my hand on his shoulder it fell through my eyes widened in shock I tried to hug him from the side but my body just vanished through him.

"What is happening" I started to cry sitting next to megumi.

"You've spread your wings" a timid little voice spoke.

My head shot to the side to see a girl about the age of 6 standing there she wore a baby pink long dress she held a teddy bear next to her side gripping it tightly in her hands.

"Who..w-ho are you" I said between sobs getting up off my knees and walking over to the little girl.

"I'm Amiya I come here sometimes too I died in a car crash my mommy did too but my baby sister she's alive my daddy wasn't in the car with us that day but I see my baby sister sometimes here I've never seen my mommy and daddy since that crash though" the girl pulled the teddy to her chest.

"Does that mean I'm...I'm dead?" I asked.

The little girl nodded gripping on to her teddy.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you" I replied wiping away the tears that had escaped.

"It's okay now but my daddy said I had a older sister that I might meet one day but I never got the chance"

"An older sister?"

"Yeah my daddy said he had two families"

"I promise one day you will get to meet your older sister and I'll get to meet my boyfriend over there one day again" I pointed at megumi who was crying head down infront of my grave.