028

{ 3 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

Waking up today was a nightmare I feel unbelievably tired and weak like it was a struggle to carry my own body but nevertheless I pushed through and here I am staring at Nobara holding up outfit after outfit to her body asking which colour is better

"Blue but the purple is also nice why not both?"

"You're right y/n I'll get both you have a good eye you should always come shopping with me"

"Mm" I nodded with a half smile pushing through feeling like I'm fading and slipping away slowly I fought my body to just stay awake it hurt.

"Hey" Nobara shouted "hey y/n you okay?"

"Hmm" I lifted my head slowly.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah sorry just didn't get much sleep last night that's all"

"Where is megumi I'll tell him to stop dragging you into his room you need your own bed and sleep y/n it's not good for your health to have minimal sleep you know"

I let out a weak laugh "no it's okay I go in there myself he doesn't drag me in there it's my choice don't worry it's fine go buy those outfits they look great"

Nobara gave me a big grin and skipped away like a happy child to pay for her new clothes.

"Where are those two" I mumbled to myself scanning the store for megumi and yuji.

Shrugging at the fact I can't see them I began looking at some dresses of course I didn't want anything there's no point I just wanted to look.

"Ahh" I groaned in pain "can you just fight three more days please body just three more dammit" I spun around.

"I'm sorry" I said quickly picking up the clothes I just knocked off the rack onto someone's foot.

Standing up I quickly placed the clothes back in their rightful place and looked to the side at the stranger.

"You" was all I could say as the familiar faces appeared behind the man beside me.

"Ah you have a habit of bumping into people I see" he laughed his eyes closing for a second as he did.

I quickly averted my eyes away from the curses behind him by now I think they know I know they are there I couldn't help but notice them first.

"My bad I really am terrible for that again I am sorry.." I dragged out the sorry realising I don't know this strangers name to finish the sentence.

"That's okay" and with that the tall stranger with long hair and two curses disappeared out the store quickly.

"Odd" i said to myself.

Nobara had finished paying for the items and rushed over to me "okay so that store next I seen a tracksuit in there I like" she pointed out the door to the store across from this one.