005

{ 26 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

I woke to find myself covered in sweat, my head pounding from a headache my chest felt tight it was sickening

I woke to find myself covered in sweat, my head pounding from a headache my chest felt tight it was sickening. If I could choose to stay in bed today I would but I know the second years want us to train today and I can't get out of it like I did the other day so I kicked off my blankets to get up and get ready.

"Not even 5 minutes of being awake and someone's already annoying me" I said to myself picking up my phone off the side table to see who texted me.

Gojo
Hey hey you awake.

y/n
Only just
Good morning sensei .

Gojo
Just wanted to check in
See how you are doing.

y/n
That's nice of you
I'm actually pretty sore today .

Gojo
Oh not good sorry to hear
Don't let yourself suffer go see Shoko Ieiri.

y/n
Thankyou for being concerned
I will see her if it gets to much to handle .

Smiling about my caring Sensei i placed my phone back down. It was nice to know I had someone that cared about me it would of been nice to have that from my parents I honestly wonder if they even noticed I left. They Mostly likely did but don't care.

Flashback

"Seriously y/n why are you such a burden just go to your room your father and I want space and your presence is annoying" my mother said pushing my forehead back with her finger.

"But I haven't even done anything wrong I just wanted to get a glass of water I haven't left my room for half a day" i replied back rubbing the spot on my forehead.

My mother slapped me across the face "don't speak back to me just get out my dam life already child"

"Stop being a brat y/n and go to your room now" my father said standing crossed armed next to my mother.

Closing my bedroom door I grabbed my pillow and sobbed into it I hated this I was treated so shit every day I'm always being slapped or pushed around if I speak I'm so sick of it. Pulling the pillow away from my face I grabbed my phone and called my bestfriend Kuroo.

It rung a few times before he answered

"Hey y/n"