026

{ 5 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

Here I am sat in my room going over and over the last wish I had asked Yuji to do for me it still doesn't really feel real that in 5 days maybe less I won't exist anymore

Here I am sat in my room going over and over the last wish I had asked Yuji to do for me it still doesn't really feel real that in 5 days maybe less I won't exist anymore.. it's a weird thought and I feel so weird even thinking about the fact I really won't exist.

Hearing a knock on the door my head shot in the direction "y/n you ready?"

"Yeah come in"

Megumi walked in with a big smile we had planned to have lunch together today at a cafe outside of school with Gojo watching over us of course as I was still not allowed out by myself.

"You look really beautiful y/n well I mean you always do but I just wanted to remind you" Megumi spoke with a smile sitting on the foot of my bed watching me fix my hair.

I felt my cheeks begin warming up from his comment and tried to hide the blush spread across my cheeks.

Megumi stood up from the bed walking up behind me slipping his hands slowly around my waist and pulling me into a hug "don't hide i think it's cute" Megumi placed a kiss on my cheek following his words.

~~

"So are you going to be sitting with us?" I asked Gojo from the passenger seat.

"Oh no you two can sit alone I'll just be hanging around but I'll give you alone time" Gojo replied with one hand on the steering wheel driving to the cafe.

The drive went on for a few minutes longer until we pulled up to the cafe megumi had chosen for our lunch date, before I got a chance to open the door megumi was already opening my door like a gentlemen and holding a hand out leading me out of the car.

"This cafe looks really nice" i said as I followed him to the door.

"Welcome, sit anywhere you like I'll be right over to take your order" the person that greeted us said with a lovely smile.

Megumi and I found a small booth at the back of the cafe the chairs a beige colour with a vintage light wood coloured table and some old looking photos on the walls beside our table. All the delicious smells of cakes and pastries along with coffee filled my nose making my stomach grumble.

"Thankyou for this" I leaned over grabbing megumis hand across the table.

"I want to do this more often" he replied giving my hand a little squeeze.

'Me too' i thought to myself smiling at him then looking down at the menu, megumi looking down aswell.

"Ready to order?"