016

{ 15 𝓭𝓺𝔂𝓼 }

Nobara excitedly burst through my door causing me to jump and accidentally hit my hairbrush on my head while brushing my hair

"Kugisaki!!" I yelled in annoyance while rubbing the spot the brush hit my head "don't do that"

"Oh sorry l/n I'm just excited are you almost ready?" She beamed and sat down on the end of my bed.

"Yeah I'm ready let's go" I placed my brush down on the desk and stood walking towards my bedroom door.

"Do you think Fushiguro and itad-"

"Y/NNN" Itadori yelled running up to us with Fushiguro slowly waking behind hands in his pockets.

Itadori threw his arms around my shoulders causing me to stumble back but luckily his tight hug didn't make fall backwards.

Ever since I told Itadori about my situation he has been more caring and our friendship is so much stronger.

"Looks like Megumis going to have to fight Itadori for you y/n"

I rolled my eyes over Itadoris shoulder at Sukunas words not realising megumi was standing right there behind Itadori he frowned at me for rolling my eyes in his direction.

"Your squishing me yuji" I laughed causing him to let go.

"Oh sorry y/n well let's go then"

We all made our way out of the school and into the city to go shopping and have lunch.

Nobara wanted to go shopping the rest of us just wanted to get lunch.

~~

"OoOh in here" Nobara grabbed my hand dragging me into a women's clothing store.

The store was small and it was hard to move around all the sections with how many people had entered the store I began to grow annoyed while watching Nobara chuck many pieces of clothing over her arm to take to a changing room.

"I'm going to wait outside with the boys" I finally spoke up leaning on one of the clothing racks.

Nobara turned her head over her shoulder and happily told me to go join them with a big smile on her face Nobara really did love shopping.

I joined megumi and yuji outside of the store on a small bench that had some plants on each end of the bench the mall was cosy but busy.

"She takes foreverrr" Itadori complained with his elbows on his knees and his chin in his hands.

"Mm" both megumi and I responded.