029

{ 2 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

Staring at himself gripping the bracelet so tightly In his hand in the mirror the tears that he once fought off time and time again flowed down his cheeks he couldn't believe that this was happening why life chose such an unfair and cruel path for...

Staring at himself gripping the bracelet so tightly In his hand in the mirror the tears that he once fought off time and time again flowed down his cheeks he couldn't believe that this was happening why life chose such an unfair and cruel path for his childhood friend he couldn't understand how her life could go from bad to even worse going from living with abusive parents to running away to find happiness only to have that ripped away from her it all didn't make sense.

Kuroo looked down at his phone on his side table and just as y/n planned that alarm went off ringing throughout his room the tears fell harder he couldn't bring himself to turn it off knowing it was y/n's plan to get him to come see her before she goes, so much pain ripped through his heart and the sound of the continuous alarm going off flooded the room.

"Why!!" He screamed in agony over the feeling of so much pain piercing his heart he continued to scream through the tears like the more he screamed maybe someone something might change like y/n wouldn't leave but all that screaming and crying only hurt him more.

Pulling himself together he packed an overnight bag taking one look back down at his bracelet that y/n had bought him he took a deep breath and made his way out the door to the train to go see y/n for the last time..

The last time..

~~

"Y/n~~" Nobara sung through the hallways.

"How are you so happy and cheery this early in the morning Nobara" I asked smiling.

"You want some here let me give you some of my energy" Nobara pretended to hand me some imaginary energy.

"Oh Thankyou I feel much better" I laughed her laughter followed mine.

The four of us sat down eating our breakfast I didn't feel any different today I don't feel worse or better I just feel the same I had it in my mind that I would barely be able to get out of bed today.

Looking up I could see yuji staring at me with glossy eyes I know exactly why of course he would be sad I didn't know what to do all I could do was mouth "it's okay" while the others had their heads down eating Yuji half smiled in response and began eating, more like picking at his food.

"That's odd Yuji you would of usually scoffed that down by now" Nobara nudged his shoulder.

Yuji fake laughed "just not hungry today maybe I'm sick" Nobara felt his forehead.

"You feel fine well you better feel fine we are training together today"

~~