017

{ 14 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

The sweat rolled down my forehead my legs grew weak with each foot that hit the floor I had grown so weak that I'm feeling exhausted after only running one lap of the training field

Gojo ordered me to stop and take a rest so I took a seat on a little bench near some tall trees that provided me some shade.

"It's getting worse isn't it?" Gojo asked as he took a seat next to me.

"I guess" I replied with my head hanging low I hated how hard this is becoming on my body in such a short amount of time, my whole body aches in a way I never thought I'd experience I wake up in the morning with pain until the time I go to bed again the pain doesn't stop anymore.

"Have you been taking the pain killers Ieiri gave you?" He asked with his head turned to me covering his eyes with his blindfold.

I didn't respond just sat with my head hanging low wondering why life chose this path for me.

"y/n?"

"N-no I haven't" I spoke quietly almost not audible.

"Why?" He asked with concern in his voice.

I looked up to see everyone was still running laps to warm up before training began "I don't like how they make me feel"

Gojo placed a hand on my shoulder the feeling of his heavy hand caused me to look at him.

"We can't force you to take them but don't struggle with the pain when the option is there okay"

I nodded in response not wanting to talk anymore Gojo got the hint and stood up leaving me to my thoughts.

The first part of training was choosing a partner to do hand to hand combat training with I chose Itadori since he knew my situation and would be patient with me.

"Please tell me when you need a break okay"

"Yeah yuji I will don't worry"

Itadori swung his fist towards my head I quickly ducked but not fast enough his fist connected with the side of my face he wasn't using much force so the hit wasn't at all painful or enough to knock me down it just caught me by surprise and for some reason anger boiled inside of me all I could see was red I lunged at Itadori crashing into his chest causing him to fall backwards on the rough dirt ground.

The moment he hit the floor I jumped on top of him and started throwing punching in to any part of his face every sound around me was muffled all I could hear was the rush of my blood flowing in my ears.

"Stop y/n" Gojo demanded.

Itadori had his arms in a x infront of his face so his arms took the many hits that came over and over again this wasn't the y/n he knew he was in complete shock.