009

{ 22 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

The morning crisp air flowing through my hair the sound of the birds chirping in the trees, my breathing rapid everytime my foot hit the floor as I ran around the training field

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The morning crisp air flowing through my hair the sound of the birds chirping in the trees, my breathing rapid everytime my foot hit the floor as I ran around the training field. It was currently 6am my mind was to focused on what happened with Fushiguro and I last night that I couldn't fall back asleep when I woke up at 5:20am a run seemed to be a good idea.

Bent over hands on my knees panting trying to catch my breath after running over and over again trying to get the thought of him out my mind it didn't work not one bit. I stood up straight flinging my head back to look up at the sky that was starting to brighten with the sun rising I let out a sigh and brought my head back down sweat dripping down my forehead the peaceful sounds of the morning were soothing 'I should really get up this early everyd-' my thought was interrupted by my phone ringing.

Kuroo...

Smiling I pressed accept bringing the phone up to my ear "ku why so early"

"I got bored I was awake"

"Mmhm"

"Come home?"

I was taken aback by what he asked I sighed the thought of going home sounds nice but the thought of ruining into my parents is the worst possible thing.

"Ku you know I can't come home my life is here now"

"No I mean come visit sorry should of said that"

"You seen me the other day" i rolled my eyes.

"I know"

"Plus I don't want to run into my parents" tears welled up in my eyes but I held them back I didn't want him to hear me cry and sound weak.

"You could stay at my place you know my parents always loved having you over"

"I'll think about it"

The sounds of shuffling and a scoff was heard on the other line. Must be kenma.

"Really" a girls voice could be heard faintly in the background i snickered. Must be one of Kuroos one night stands.

"Did you want me to walk you out or somethin" kuroo replied to the girl.

I held the phone to my ear smiling and listening of course he would be kicking a girl out at 6am.

"Nope" she replied and more shuffling could be heard then the sound of a door being shut.

"Sorry about that thought she was asleep"

"You know kuroo for a 17 year old your a hoe"

"Oh shush" he laughed.

".."

"You know I'm not"

"Whatever you say 'captain' anyway I'm going now bye ku" I went to hang up until I heard a shout and brought the phone back to my ear.

30 𝓓𝓐𝓨𝓢   { Megumi x reader }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें