013

{ 18 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

I thought this fanart was cute but picture y/n however you like because you are y/n or create her as an oc in your mind whatever you want to choose my lovely readers :) x  art cred: ooreonii

The other tech school approached us like they owned the place But Mai I really didn't like her one bit and of course she was up the front strutting her way up the steps towards us jujutsu tech students looking smug

"Oh dam the whole Tokyo crowd all together huh.." she started off "you actually came to greet us so amateur"

I respected my senpai maki but how I wish I could smack that attitude out of mai I didn't like the way she spoke to us.

Little comments were thrown between the two schools I just stood in silence next to Nobara with my hand on my hip watching it all unfold it was mainly mai and Nobara throwing little comments at each other but that was finally put to a stop when the sound of some sort of cart could be heard from the distance we all snapped our heads to the side where the noise was coming from.

"Sorry for the wait" Gojo beamed whilst running up to all of us with a big metal box pushing it along and some small dolls on top I couldn't see exactly what they were.

Miwa the blue haired girl from kyoto face lit up when she seen gojo where as the teacher from kyoto Utahime Iori had a frown on her face everyone else just stared at the overly happy teacher running towards the group of students.

He came to a stop shoes skidding as he halted infront of us all "I'm just getting back from a big old business trip from overseas"

I rose a brow knowing full well that was a complete lie but the reasons for him lying I had no idea he caught me staring at him arms folded across my chest with a look on my face saying "Mmhm business trip really.."

Gojo handed out souvenirs to all the Kyoto students where as our gift was whatever was in that large metal box we all had the same expression on our faces completely confused what's inside.

The lid of the box flew off it was a couple seconds before someone came out of the box...

"Itadori.." I said quietly to no one in particular completely in shock what I was seeing.

My eyes were so wide they could of popped out my head 'is this a dream.. isn't he dead?' I said in my head still wide eyed and shocked.

"It's your long dead friend yujiii" Gojo happily announced.

Not one of us said a word we stared how could we react he died but his here we all mourned his death but his here the overwhelming amount of emotions running through me stopped any words from forming and it looked like megumi and Nobara were experiences the exact same thing.