023

{ 8 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

It was always so quiet and boring also lonely whenever the first years had to go exorcise a curse as much as I wanted to beg to join them Ieiri warned me I'll shorten my time if I do and I know that's not what I want because time is precious and I...

It was always so quiet and boring also lonely whenever the first years had to go exorcise a curse as much as I wanted to beg to join them Ieiri warned me I'll shorten my time if I do and I know that's not what I want because time is precious and I should try to give my friends as much time as I can without telling them it's a timer.

The clouds covered the sky making today seem more lonely and darker. Deciding to not let myself drown in my own thoughts I grabbed my favourite book from my desk and headed out to the training field because the trees around the training field just seemed to be comfortable perfect for reading when no one is training.

I chose the tree the was closest to the path that led to the pond because I've really found myself finding comfort by the pond by I wanted complete silence today so no fish splashing around sounds just the rustling of the trees with the wind.

Sitting down and leaning against the tree I opened the book getting completely lost in it the book was about a young girl growing up trying to find herself and getting stuck in the wrong crowd leading her down a bad path in life but when she's on the brink of death due to bad choices with these "friends" she meets a boy who turns her life completely around taking her away from what nearly killed her I don't know the ending of the book because I'm not there yet but it's full of so many emotions I can't help but get stuck into it and have the world fade around me while I read away.

'Please don't go no you can't go I'm Inlove with you evelyn I'm so inlove with you it hurts'

That sentence.. that sentence hit me a little to hard and being my emotional 16 year old self I let myself cry over a book the story isn't real but that sentence just hit me hard. 

"Mustard leaf"

Jumping at the sound of a voice my booked flipped out my hand landing on Inumaki's foot I had the world faded out that I didn't hear him approaching.

"I'm sorry let me grab that" before I could grab the book he had grabbed it and sat down infront me he tilted his head slightly with his hand out holding the book.

"Mustard leaf?"

"Oh Sorry I'm okay it was just a sad part in the book"

Inumaki didn't seem convince he knew books can be sad but to him he could sense something deeper within y/n that she may be hiding but he didn't want to force it out of her.

Noticing the way Inumaki was staring at me I assume he was curious why I was the only first year here "everyone is out exorcising curses"

"Salmon"

Inumaki started to shuffle ready to stand up but I wanted him to stay his presence was calming and I felt lonely with the others gone "wait"

He stopped and took his hands off the ground from beside him and looked at me.