006

{ 25 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

Kuroo🐓3 new messages

Kuroo🐓
3 new messages.

Walking out the bathroom brushing my hair to grab my phone from the side table I smiled to see my bestfriends name pop up on the screen. Today I finally get to see him even though it's only been 5 days since I last seen him which was the day I left for Tokyo but I missed him so much it feels weird knowing I can't just go see him any day because now it's a 5 hour train ride away instead of a 5 minute walk to his house.

Kuroo🐓
SHORTY!!
delivered 5am.

Wake your ass up I'll be there in an hour.
delivered 9am.

Okay for real y/n wake up or I'm spam calling you because I've just got here.
delivered 10:03am

I laughed reading through the messages I was all ready to go so I replied before he started spam calling me.

Y/N
Calm down I'm on my way
I'll meet you in 10
seen 10:05am

Oi don't leave me on seen I had to make
Myself look somewhat nice today .

Again he just seen it and didn't reply I scoffed and began to make my way out of school and head to the train station. But Before I left the school someone called out my name.

" l/n"

Spinning around to see who it was I seen Fushiguro walking up to me.

"Hey Fushiguro what's up? I was just about to leave"

"Oh right sorry forget you had that date today" he replied looking off to the side to avoid my eyes.

"It's not a date" I laughed "just hanging out with a friend"

".." he didn't say anything just stood there infront of me staring off to the side.

"Well uh I gotta go but I'll see you later Fushiguro" i said breaking the weird tension I could feel radiating off him.

"Have fun bye l/n" he replied and quickly walked off before I could say bye.

I thought it was odd how cold Fushiguro was acting brushing it off I left the school to meet Kuroo.

The walk was nice and peaceful I had my headphones in listening to (fav song). Tokyo was honestly a beautiful place and moving here was the best decision I Made. Turning the corner I could see the all to familiar rooster haired boy standing outside the train station leaning against a wall smiling at his phone I approached him but he was to focused on his phone to even notice I was walking up.