025

{ 6 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

"Yuji how are you suddenly so strong" Nobara cried as she got up off the floor after Yuji had managed win the hand to hand combat with her for the third time in a row

"Practice it's not that hard"

Nobara launched at Yuji both tumbling to the ground and rolling around both fighting to be the one on top Nobara managed to pin Yuji down "I should hit you with my hammer maybe then it will knock some brain cells into your head to talk to girls nicer"

"I don't think that's how it works Kugisaki" Megumi said from a few feet away watching the two.

"Whatever gumi you aren't part of this conversation"

"Don't call me that" he growled.

"Alright enough children" Gojo finally said something from the bench.

"I'll kill you" Nobara growled at Yuji while hopping off him.

"Try it bitch" he said quietly but not quietly enough.

"I heard that" Gojo yelled.

Meanwhile kuroo sat next to me eyes wide in shock at what he just witnessed.

"Y/n is that um normal?" He asked still dumbfounded.

I sighed "yes very normal"

"And I thought volleyball players were worse guess I'm wrong"

I laughed at his comment it's true that Nobara and Yuji can be very what's the right word aggressive towards each other but they have a great friendship that's just part of it I guess.

"Kelp" kuroo jumped from the voice behind us.

I couldn't help but giggle a little seeing the strong captain be startled by a word from Inumaki.

"Wait what did he say"

Realising that we aren't suppose to be telling kuroo about our powers and all that stuff that wouldn't be normal in his mind I quickly jumped up and quietly  spoke in Inumakis ear "that's kuroo he can't know about your onigiri language"

"Hello" Inumaki said quietly to kuroo being careful with his words.

"Oh hello I'm kuroo" he stood to shake his hand.

"Uh kuroo that's Inumaki his a second year" they both did a quick handshake before Inumaki walked towards megumi.

Because of me not being able to train Inumaki agreed to train with megumi for today. Kuroo sat back down to watch on I also joined him.

In Kuroos mind he couldn't get rid of the words he heard last night it hurt so bad at some points he physically felt sick from hiding the pain of hearing but he pushed it aside for the sake of y/n he loved seeing her smile and seeing how happy she was and he couldn't take that away from her.