021

{ 10 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼}

{ 10 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼}

Seeing Amiya again would of been a better place to go to then here why is it only when I fall asleep I end up here it's annoying it's not Sukuna it's the place itself. Cold. Weird. Somewhat dark. It's just creepy okay yeah Sukuna is creepy too but his caring so I don't mind seeing him as weird as that sounded in my mind thinking that while I sat here holding my knees and my chin rested ontop of my knees.

"y/n" the deep voice spoke a few feet away.

Breaking me out of my thoughts I looked up to Sukuna crouched down infront of me a few feet away staring at me with all four of his eyes.

"Oh right yeah so why am I here?" I asked.

"I don't know you just appear here I've told you this" Sukuna clicked his tongue annoyed in response.

"You know if it's you that keeps bringing me here you can admit it it's not like I'll tell anyone"

Sukuna growled deeply and stood up crossing his arms looking down at me with a frown and look that could kill.

"Sometimes I wonder if I should take your life sooner" he smirked down at me.

I got up off the floor and stood only a couple inches away from his face "I think that's a lie"

Sukuna rolled his eyes and pushed me lightly so I was further back.

"I'm right aren't i?"

"Fine" he replied.

It was weird that a demon and I were becoming close well kind of close I guess I didn't really know how to put it but maybe he was just staying close because in his sick mind he liked watching me suffer.

"So is it you that keeps bringing me here I don't just appear here on my own because well I'm asleep so.." I replied dragging out the so.

"Your such an annoying person but yes I do bring you here okay I just want to watch you suffer"

"Figured" i whispered to myself.

"So can I go back now then?"

"Whatever" Sukuna spun around and walked off to his throne i rolled my eyes and done my usual lay down in the water and close my eyes.

Sukuna watched as y/n just disappeared it ate at him that he actually cared about a human why he cared so much why he actually felt sorry for her and what she's going through he hated this feeling but couldn't seem to get rid of it it was as if he wanted to protect her save her for some reason but he knew that even if someone repaired her heart or gave her a new one that new one would grow weak too and take her life nothing would save this girls life and that made him feel sad an emotion he didn't like feeling.

                                       ~~

"Ieiri" I asked.

"Mhm" she hummed in response finishing up writing on the clipboard after my check up.