022

{ 9 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

Silence but peaceful silence only the faint sounds of birds chirping and wind passing through leaves on the trees I was surrounded by nothing but bright green grass and a few trees it was as if the field I was in was endless grass no matter how fa...

Silence but peaceful silence only the faint sounds of birds chirping and wind passing through leaves on the trees I was surrounded by nothing but bright green grass and a few trees it was as if the field I was in was endless grass no matter how far I walked I never found an ending but yet something felt so safe about this place.

"y/n"

The sweet timid voice came from behind me making me spin around instantly to be met with..

"Amiya wait Amiya is that you?" I shouted in excitement.

Amiya's little feet began to run towards me still holding tightly onto her teddy I stood watching how excited this little girl was to see me again.

"I missed you" Amiya said muffled into me as she hugged me tightly not wanting to let go.

"I've missed you too but where are we?"

Amiya pulled away from the hug and looked up at me with her big eyes and sweet smile that could light up a room it warmed my heart.

"I don't know but I'm just happy your here"

The faint sounds of the surroundings began to fade even more the grass began to disappear, all the trees soon followed and everything seemed as if it was just fading into nothing.

"No please don't go no" Amiya begged.

Looking down I could see how worried she was but I was still here and I have no idea why she thinks I'm going when I'm right here. Holding out my hand to reach for her it was then I realised I too was fading away like the trees and grass.

"No wait I'm not ready to go Amiya I promise I promise I'll come ba"

"She's gone" Amiya sobbed as she watched her sister fade away like she was never there as if it was just amiya's imagination.

"Wake up sleepy head"

The feeling of someone lightly tapping my shoulder annoyed me. Groaning and rubbing my eyes to fully wake up to see who it was.

"Seriously y/n I thought you were dead you weren't waking up and it's already midday" Kugisaki said as she was leant over me looking concerned.

"Not yet" I mumbled into my blanket and rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"What was that sorry I couldn't hear you"

"N-nothing"

Kugisaki stood straight so I could sit up I couldn't help but feel annoyed at her because I finally got to see Amiya and was just ripped away I know it's not Kugisaki's fault she didn't know but I just felt annoyed and already midday?

"Sleepy head come get some lunch since it's lunch time already everyone's already in the dining hall I'll meet you in there and oh maybe get dressed and do your hair no offence"