-2-

The school was over, finally time for you to leave. You made your way towards the nurse's office, knowing what had to be done.

"(y/n), you made it." Recovery Girl spoke, patting on the bed beside her, sitting in her chair.

You nod and take a seat beside her, seeing her pull out a bottle of pills. She passed them to you, allowing you to stash them in your pocket.

"Remember, take this every night. It should last a few months." You nod and stand to leave. "Have fun during training tomorrow.

You continue walking towards the dorms, sighing at yourself for needing medication. 'I can't believe my own quirk is my weakness', you thought to yourself.

As you entered the dorms, you came across everyone sitting on the couches, watching TV as a familiar someone cooked food in the kitchen.

"(y/n)!" Kirishima blurted, running to your position. You gave a look of shock as his smile dawned on you. "Where were you?" he asked while tilting his head to the side.

"Nowhere." Just hearing your voice, Kaminari shoved himself up off the couch.

"Did you guys hear that?! She spoke!" He pointed towards your direction as everyone gasped, eventually running to your position. The only person who didn't was Bakugo, who was cooking.

"You did?" Todoroki asked, presenting a calm face as the others grew wide eyes.

You lowered your (e/c) eyes and shoved through the crowd.

"STOP YELLING, EXTRAS!" Bakugo shouted while stirring something on top of the stove.

"Sorry, Bakubro," Kirishima spoke, everyone, sitting back in their seats on the couch. Some sat on the floor as well.

When you dragged your feet into your dorm, you pulled the orange pill bottle out of your pocket. Entering your bathroom, you lowered the bottle on top of the vanity as you filled a glass with water.

'Having this quirk, possession, comes with struggles. I guess one of these struggles is its weakness. Though I can possess people just by touching them, I can use their bodies to the full extent. It sounds cool until the use of their power kills me slowly', you thought as you swallowed a white pill down with the chilling water.

'When I use their power to the fullest extent, my real body starts having side effects. Though another weakness is that my real body closes my eyes when I possess someone, but I'm still standing or sitting. If I possessed Todoroki and used both his ice and fire, I would possibly get frostbites and burns all over my real body. Because of this effect from my quirk, I barely use it. Recovery Girl gives me these pills to lower the effects of such pain', you continued, realizing you were mumbling to yourself those exact words.

A knock distracted you from your thoughts, making you spin around and rush to the dorm door. You swung it open to see Izuku.

"Dinner's ready." You nod as you followed him to the kitchen.

"OF COURSE IT'S GOOD! I MADE IT!" Bakugo shouted, taking a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

You grabbed a plate and scooped up some rice and chicken together. Looking around, you saw everyone spread out on the floor, couch, and table. Your body found the table, as there were fewer people, there only being Bakugo and Kirishima.

You made your way there, sitting on the empty end.

"(y/n), come here. I have a secret to tell you." Listening to his demand, you grabbed your plate and scooted to his position. "Kaminari is watching you." He pulled away, glancing at Kaminari.

You didn't bother glancing at the boy, you did not want to even see if he is or not. You continued to eat your food, widening your eyes to the taste.

"It's good," you mumbled, quickly eating.

"Woah, there! Calm do-"

"OF COURSE ITS GOOD!" Bakugo blurted, stuffing his face with his food.

"Calm down, (y/n)," Kirishima exclaimed as he placed his hand on your back, making your eating slow to a reasonable tempo.

Afterward, you threw your plate in the sink, marching towards your dorm.

"Goodnight!" Everyone said in unison, except yourself. They all waved to each other as they separated to their own dorms.