-11-

While walking beside Kirishima, Kaminari, and Bakugo, you felt happy. Though you didn't get to train, a grin was still plastered on your face.

The other students already beat you guys to the dorms, but you had a different plan.

"Want to get something to eat?" you asked out of the blue. This shocked them, but they hid that look.

"Sure, where?" Kaminari leaned forward to get a good look at your face, as he was to your right.

Shrugging, he sighed.

"Of course. Kirishima? Bakugo?" Kaminari looked towards both boys.

Your attention faced them as well, as Bakugo was beside your left and Kirishima on the other side of him.

"Pizza!" Kirishima beamed, a large grin with sharp teeth peered through his lush face of happiness.

A grin came upon you but dropped when you took a glance at Bakugo. You lifted your elbow, nudging him lightly in concern. 'Is he zoning out?' He looked out of it. As if he couldn't wrap his finger around whatever he was thinking about.

"Yes, pizza," he mumbled, making you smile lightly.

"Yes."

"Ok! Pizza it is!" Kaminari shouted as he pushed the school doors wide open for us.

Marching in town, we searched for a pizza place, one of decent quality. Finally, 9ne came into view, allowing you all to step inside and pausing in line. Bakugo had his hands shoved in his pockets as he leaned against the white wall. Kirishima and Kaminari stood in front of you in hopes to get their pizza first.

"So, you make it yourself?" You looked at all the toppings and extra ingredients behind clear glass.

"Yea! I'm surprised you've never been here. It's really good." Kirishima's smile was so large. You weren't exactly sure why, but it was. His cheeks were a light shade of pink from excitement. 'Maybe this is his favorite place and he's with friends.'

Once the line moved forward, both boys ordered their pizzas, leaving you to be next.

"Hi, what would you like?" the gentleman in front of you asked.

"I would like a small pepperoni pizza." You didn't feel like anything too exotic, so you stuck with something small and simple.

Shuffling aside, you paid with your card, now waiting for your personal pizza. You stood beside Kirishima, watching Bakugo go through the same events as you.

"What'd you get, Bakubro?" Kirishima questioned.

"Seventeen!" a woman called out. Kaminari walked forward, grabbing his large pizza and choosing a corner booth of the place.

Next was both your and Kirishima's pizzas, followed by Bakugo's. You three walked towards Kaminari, shuffling into the booth with you beside Bakugo and Kirishima.

"Wow, yours is so small." Kaminari pointed out, taking another bite of his large pizza.

Nodding, you lifted a piece and took a bite. 'It's so good!' You began to eat quicker, feeling your tastebuds being satisfied. Each bite was heavenly, though you left the crust behind.

"You're not going to eat that?" Bakugo asked I'm in a calm tone, pointing to the rest of your pizza; it being just crust.

"No." You shook your head, him grabbing the crust and scarring it down within a few seconds.

'Something isn't right. He's way too calm.' Throughout the time you guys ate your pizzas, your attention focused on Bakugo. It was just too odd for him to stay this calm and quiet, even if the two people he is somewhat calm around are here.