-42-

Your eyes opened, feeling more calm than before. Looking amongst the ceiling, you noticed it's greyish features. Lifting your upper body, you leaned your back against the headboard of the bed. What you noticed was a mirror reflecting your very image, seeing pads stuck to your head and linked to some machine beside your bed.

"Hello?" you mumbled, feeling your throat ache in pain. Your hand grasped the very skin on your neck, looking around desperately for anyone nearby.

The heavy door opened to present a familiar blonde boy. He walked closer with a calm face, but worried and slightly shaken eyes.

"Bakugo? What's wrong?" you asked softly, still gripping your neck as he sat in the chair to your left.

"Hey." He grinned as his eyes met yours, his beautiful crimson eyes.

You noticed something different about him. He wasn't angry, nor was he the person to scream, at least that's what his eyes in the current moment told you. They presented a softy who was worried about something dear to him.

"I-" Suddenly, you were interrupted by his buff arms wrapping around your body. You gasped as your eyes widened to the sudden action. Linking your arms around his torso, you grinned as your head rested in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you." he mumbled, chuckling to himself under his breath. "Never thought those words would really come out of my own mouth."

"I always knew you had a heart." You chuckled back, both of you loosening your grip.

"I want to help you." You nodded to his words. "The only way we can really do that is if this 'you' can possess me whenever I'm in here for about a minute or so. If this 'you' can do that, then I'm sure you can pull through." You raised a brow to his words. You knew there was something wrong with you before, but surely that was just a fluke of some dream of some sort.

"What do you mean 'this me'?" His grin dropped, sighing as he continued to gaze into your eyes.

"Right now, you're suffering with about three different personalities. We need to keep this you so there is no chaos." In your mind, this all made sense. The way he spoke the situation within one sentence all made sense to you. You simply nodded, agreeing to the operation. "Great, you already touched me with your hand, so you can possess me now."

'I feel like I'm just using him.'

You sent your entire soul over into his body, witnessing your real body fall limp through his eyes. Looking down at Bakugo's hands, you clenched his fists then loosened them. After it being a few minutes of possessing, you released yourself back into your original form, awakening to his body quickly rushing to the door.

"See you soon." He waved and sent a grin before exiting the room. Though you sent him a grin, you continued to feel as if your were treating him as a tool.

'No matter, I'm sure he knows what he's doing. I'll listen to him'

'GET ME OUT'

Your hands travelled to your head, ruffling your hair as your mind flashed images of being with the villains.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE!" Your screaming projected through speakers in the room across from you.

"I hate this." Kirishima mumbled, gritting his teeth along with Kaminari and Bakugo.

"We all do." Aizawa added, him analyzing your body's movements.

"STOP IT!" you blurted as you attempted to escape from the leather restraints. The lights continued to glare down at you as Dabi continued to bang on the window between him and you. "I NEED TO LEAVE!" You continued to ruffle your hair as you quickly stood from the bed. Your irises searched around the room for anything to break. Rage continued to fight within you, making you fall to your knees. Your clenched fists crashed against the polished cemented floors beneath you.

Suddenly, a shift in your mind caused a few tears to shed. Your father and mother appeared in your thoughts, feeling like you were back to your kid self. A smile appeared on your face as you stood once more. Skipping around in a few circles, you finally took a look at the machine you were hooked to.

"Look at that, daddy!" you blurted, making your dad gasp with wide eyes. His breath shook as you seemed to be talking to him as if you were still a child. "It looks like a computer! Can we watch videos of me fighting?" you asked, chuckling to yourself while sitting on the edge of your bed, swaying your legs back and forth.

"'Daddy and mommy, this is fun! I love hanging out with you guys!'"

'What am I doing?'

As your eyes and behavior of your childish ways dropped, your real self appeared. Instead of having a beaming look, you sighed with determination to fight against your own mind. You stuck your body under the covers, closing your eyes in hopes to sleep.