-4-

"This was a free day, but later, training will be beating your ass," Aizawa spoke, sighing as he grabbed his yellow sleeping bag. "Now, get out of here." The bell rang after his words, making everyone spring up.

You trailed behind everyone, far behind everyone. The one person you could see was Bakugo, his back to be specific. You decided to take a walk into town, so you left campus grounds.

As you walked along the sidewalk, you observed all the shops nearby. Once you entered a convenience store, you search for your favourite snack. Strolling down the aisle of the tightly packed store, you see someone enter through the door, wearing a black mask.

"CASH, NOW!" the man shouted. You sighed, crouching and quickly moving your feet towards his position.

"Ok!" the cashier exclaimed, rummaging through the drawers.

You quietly prone towards the man, tapping his foot once you reached him. He spun hastily, causing you to stand up. Your eyes shut as your soul was being pulled into his body.

"Alright. Apologies." You spoke in the man's voice, placing the gun in between your back and his belt. You walked outside, noticing the cops driving up.

"Hands up!" One shouted, pointing a pistol towards you. You lowered to your knees, feeling the heat at your hands.

"Help me!" the man shouted in your head. He didn't know what was happening, since all he sees is darkness.

'I'm surprised he's even awake', you thought. You looked up at your hands to see them glowing red. As your eyes reddened to the man's anger boiling inside you, a few officers slowly approached you.

"Get away!" you blurted, shoving your hands into the pavement beneath your feet.

'Shit. Shit. Shit.' Your thoughts rambled the same curse word as the heat increased. 'If he forces me to use his full power...'

"Keep your hands up!"

"I can't control it!" your shout reached the officers' ears, Mai them pause with the gun raised. Your hands really began to burn, meaning that this quirk must be thermal energy.

"Hands up!"

"I can't!" You shouted. Suddenly, you noticed a blonde running towards you. You couldn't get a good glance, but he ran fast. Explosions protruded from his palms, causing your eyes to widen. You faced him, "Bakugo, wait!" but it was too late.

One of his explosions reached your side, making you collapse. A pull tugged you back to your body, hearing faint voices.

"Hello? Miss?" The cashier continued to tap your shoulder. You opened your eyes, feeling pain in your side more than the subtle one in your hands.

"I'm ok." You limped towards the door, ignoring her calls. As you walked out, you noticed the cops dragging the man into one of the vehicles. Another person you noticed was a Bakugo being bombarded by strangers and reporters.

As you limped down the sidewalk, merging with the crowd, shouts of glory rang through your ears.

'Someday, I'll have better control over using others' quirks while I possess. Someday.' Your body was really struggling once you broke free from the crowd.

You leaned against the wall of a store, sliding your back down it as your breathing calmed. The crowd began to fade as the few minutes passed, as the sky grew darker. It was only a light shade of dark blue when there was barely anyone out.

"What happened to you?" Bakugo asked calmly. Hearing his voice like this made you grin subtly.

You shrugged in response, coughing a bit of blood as your hand gripped your bleeding side.

"Well, have fun." He began to walk forward, but a sudden urge pushed you to reach out for help.

"Please." You choked, falling on your side. You heard him sigh.

"Listen-"

"Pro heroes save people, you know." you bit, glaring at him as his body walked towards you.

"Alright." This seemed odd to you. He's so calm. He's not yelling or screaming at you, even when you say a few words.

He lowered his body, sliding his arms underneath your knees and back, holding you bridal style. It was quiet, only a few sighs of pain escaped your mouth, but otherwise, I was quiet.

Once you entered the school campus, it almost pitched back. Bakugo carried you towards the nurse's office. The bright lights within the school made you shut your eyes from the strain.

"She's hurt," Bakugo spoke towards Recover Girl, him lowering you onto the bed.

"Oh, (y/n)." The old woman sighed, scooting towards your weakened body.

"Ok, bye." Bakugo pivoted, sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Wait, can you help her back to her room when I'm finished?" Recover Girl asked. You turned your head towards him, feeling your breathing becoming inconsistent.

"I'll be in the hallway." He strolled towards the door, excusing himself from this situation.

You felt Recovery Girl's lips hit your cheek. A rush came through your body, almost like energy surged out of nowhere.

"Ok, in a few minutes, you can stand and go back to the dorms for the night." You nodded as your breathing and heartbeats regulated. Lifting your hands, you saw the small burns fade as the pain in your side was deducted.

Pulling yourself up, you felt a little twist of nerves in your side, but it was alright to walk back to the dorms.

"Thanks." You mumbled, waving towards her.

"Wait." She sighed, spinning in her chair towards you. "Did you take the medication like I told you?" You nodded. "Then how'd this happen?" You shrugged.

"I couldn't control his quirk." You responded truthfully.

"I don't think so." You tilted your head from her words. Your puzzled look made her spin around, facing her back towards you. "I think you'll find out eventually." Shrugging off the conversation, you took a few steps out the door, noticing Bakugo leaning against the wall.

"Let's go." He mumbled, almost as if he's tired.

You followed by his side, watching the flooring pass under your feet. You began to feel a little bit drowsy yourself.

"What medication?" his voice peered. You looked up to him, seeing his eyes staying straight.

"It's nothing." You mumbled, exiting the school doors, being greeted with darkness.

"Hmm. How were you injured anyway?" You thought to yourself, 'does he normally ask questions? Maybe, he's the curious but angry type.

"It's my quirk." He nodded as you both entered the dorms.

"Hey, Bakubro!" Kirishima blurted. You noticed only Kirishima, Jiro, and Kaminari were on the couch. This made you assume everyone else was in their dorms.

"Hey, Bakubro." Kaminari teased.

"SHUT IT, DUNCE FACE!" Bakugo shouted, reverting to his normal self.

"Hey, (y/n). Why are you both arriving together." Jiro asked as her body seemed to be much closer to you.

You shrugged, walking towards the kitchen. Grabbing a banana, you peel sides off, taking a bite as your body rested in a chair.

"Bakubro, want to watch TV?" Kirishima questioned, sitting beside Kaminari as Jiro sat on the other couch.

"NO!" Bakugo stomped towards the boy's dorms.

"How about you, (y/n)?" he asked once more. Taking another bite, you shook your head as a rejection. You heard his heavy sigh from the table.

Once you finished, you marched towards your dorm, feeling a bit of happiness as you were prepared for a good sleep of healing and resting.