-16-

While running around, your team was still waiting for the best chance at any group, but the chaos turned when Mineta and Kendos teams weren't able to defeat Izuku but were caught in the crossfire of each other.

Todoroki charged Izuku, keeping him in the corner. Bakugo flew forward in revenger to getting his headbands back, failing to do so when Team Monoma copied Bakugo's quirk.

"Three minutes left!" Present Mic commented. Multiple cheers played in the background of the madness. The next thing you knew, Todoroki used his flames for the first time in public, making you grin, but his face displayed anger and regret.

"His team, let's go," Shinso ordered, causing us to dash towards Tetsutetsu's team. They were frantic and trying to talk their way through their last issue.

"What happened?" Shinso asked, getting a response from half of Tetsutetsu's team.

They responded with, "What?" meaning that they must've not heard him, but this speaking and brainwashing quirk of his is pretty effective.

'It has to be like mine.'

Once your team reached them, a girl with vine-looking hair created vines from her hair, growing them to stop us in our tracks. You bent down slightly, touching her hair, which is a part of her body, as it is her quirk.

Part of your soul flew towards her, suddenly allowing her to look towards the leader. The carrier did as your soul wanted it to. Without allowing Tetsutetsu to see, you forced the vines to creep up from behind, peeling off the headbands as the others were brainwashed. whatever Shinso did.

Shinso gave a slight look of shock as the vine girl handed the headband to him, though it was you who did it, he didn't know.

Your team had roughly enough points to be placed in the top four. You believed it to be the fourth place, that you're in since Team Tetsutetsu had their fourth place ripped from them.

As your group marched to find another, you noticed Bakugo break through a shield of air, ripping the headbands off of Monoma's head, bringing Bakugo back up to the top four.

"One more," Shinso murmured as your team reached Team Mineta. Using the same technique as before, Shinso brainwashed most of them, leaving one. You touched that person when they were vulnerable and possessed him to hand Shinso the headbands.

"Time's up!" Midnight shouted.

When you gazed around to attempt to find the direct headbands and such, Todoroki held the ten million points.

'He's first, obviously.'

Ojiro stood beside you as you both parted from Shoda and Shinso.

"What happened?" Ojiro asked.

"We passed," you mumbled, looking forward as the others did so.

"We did? How?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow.

You smirked, leaving him unanswered as the contenders marched together for the results. You searched for the boy group you're always with, finally reaching Bakugo's side as the others were beside him.

"In the first place, we have Team Todoroki!" Everyone cheered, even you clapped along with the crowd.

"Icey Hot actually passed!" Bakugo blurted, causing your eyes to dart in his direction. The fire in his eyes and the angled brows only meant that he was more determined now.

"Coming in second is Team Bakugo!" Midnight swung her whip to the side, reading the list once more. More people cried tears and screams of joy for him.

"Congrats," you mumbled, raising a thumb with an innocent smile.

"What happened to your determination?" Kirishima asked, leaning forward to take a good look at you.

"Oh," Your face morphed into a more fearful one: angled brows with fiery within the eyes. Your hair was practically glowing from the boiling temperatures of your blood, the muscles within you exploding in determination. "It's still here."

"Where was your team, (y/n)?" Kaminari asked, leaning forward as well.

Shrugging, your attention went to Bakugo, who was looking forward with tick marks on the side of his forehead.

"You alright?" You asked, cocking your head sideways.

"I'm thinking!" From his shout, you nodded with a slight grin and proceeded to hear Midnight's words.

"Coming in third is Team Shinso!" Midnight swung her whip again, making many more people cheer.

"Yes!" Ojiro voiced, balling his fists as he swung them in victory.

"Aren't you in that stupid kid's group?!" Bakugo asked with anger filling his voice.

"Maybe." Listening further, your eyes dated position straight and well.

"Last but not least is Team Midoriya!" More people cheered now, throwing objects of gratitude down on us.