-21-

Both you and Bakugo reached the arena. You smirked as did he since you both were prepared for this moment. His little fuss earlier calmed down while you both were silent and beside each other. 

"I'LL BEAT YOU!" Bakugo expressed, as they announced the start of the match. 

Bakugo dashed forward with his explosions. Since he's the only one to know your quirk, he is sure to escape from your touch. You would reach out and throw punches and kicks, but nothing of the sort would reach him. He dodged every single attack. 

"IS THIS ALL YOU GOT? I WANT A CHALLENGING FIGHT!" He leaped forward, aiming a projectile towards your face, but you dodged it in time, rushing towards him. Your breathing became quicker as you slid by his feet. He noticed and moved before you swung your leg around in an attempt to trip him. Anger began to build up within him. "I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU MESS WITH ME!" 

Hearing those words made you pause. Something within you broke out, thinking thoughts you never wanted to think. Bakugo spun back around, seeing your face as you stood. 

'Kill. Kill. Kill.'

'No, I don't want to! He's my best friend!'

'Kill. Kill. Kill.' 

These effects rubbed off. Your attempt at holding them back was useless when they completely took over. Bakugo stopped for a minute, standing behind you. 

'Is something wrong?' Bakugo thought to himself. 

Once your hidden face reappeared, he didn't see you, but a whole other creature with a different goal in mind. 

These new thoughts made you leap forward while he was confused. Once you tackled him, you continuously threw punches. You began cackling as his bruised face grew angrier. He pushed an explosion towards you, making you fly back, but you stood. Since you touched him, you used your quirk. 

"It's over." you chuckled as he dashed towards you. 

Using part of your soul, you entered his body, making him pause. His body began to walk towards you as you controlled him to. Once he did, you tackled him again, throwing continuous punches. This bruised his face as well as injure his own soul. 

Since your punches began to hurt yourself, you pulled your soul out of him, still throwing your spontaneous hits. Bakugo came to this realization. 

'It's her quirk again.' He thought. 

He lifted his hands, gripping yours. It stopped your punches, but you stood, your hands still being gripped. 

"Kill," you mumbled beneath your breath as you continuously kicked him in the stomach. 

"(y/n)!" Bakugo shouted, but you didn't stop. A blast of his explosions burned your wrists, making you stand away. 

"Kill," you murmured once more. 

'I DON'T WANT TO KILL HIM!'

'BUT YOU DO!'

'I CAN'T KILL HIM!

A part of your soul attached to Bakugo, but this part was the real you. Your real body was being obtained by the foul thoughts from possessing Shigaraki.

In Bakugo's body, you used his quirk to the best of his ability. Firing large blasts of Explosions towards yourself, but it began to burn even worse. The pain pushed you out of his body and back into your own, feeling the foul thoughts leave you.

"(y/n)?" Bakugo asked as you laid there. "Medic!" he shouted as paramedics came and dragged you in a stretcher. You felt the burns in your skin hurt worse. The bad burns were in your palms since you forced Bakugo's quirk too much.

"Is she ok?" Kaminari asked as both he and Kirishima rushed beside you, other students like Izuku and Mina followed.

"She'll be alright." a woman spoke as you entered a familiar room.

"Oh, dear." Recovery Girl quickly kissed you on the cheek. This allowed you to rest as your injuries healed. Shutting your eyes, you fell asleep on the long bed.

"(y/n)?" Bakugo asked, busting through the door of the recovery room.

"Hello, Bakugo." He walked up to you, looking at your face to notice that you fell asleep.

"Will she be ok?" he asked, not showing a sign of worry in his face, but worry in his words.

"Yes. She's sleeping right now." Recovery Girl exclaimed, grabbing a few pills and water. She brought it to the stand beside you.

"That's good."

"I've never seen you this worried over someone before."

"I'M NOT WORRIED!" Bakugo shouted, sitting on the bed beside your legs, keeping an eye on you.

"You know of her quirk, yes?" Recovery Girl questioned.

"Besides you and the teachers, yes. No other student knows," he replied. "It got out of hand today. She had an episode like one after she possessed Shigaraki." Bakugo sighed while gazing at your resting face.

"She likes to keep her quirk a secret. Also, has she been taking her meds?" Once asked that question, Bakugo shrugged.

"I haven't seen her take meds," he spoke up, not mentioning the one time he handed them to her.

"Ok." Recovery Girl sighed as her eyes fell on you. "She works so hard to prove that her quirk is for good and not evil, but this whole episode thing is messing with her goals."

"I'll make her goals a reality," Bakugo mumbled under his breath.

"What?"

"Nothing, Recovery Girl."

"(y/n)!" Kaminari blurted as he and Kirishima blurted through the doors, running to your side. Kaminari grabbed your hand and held it against his cheek.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Bakugo shouted, instantly getting shushed by both boys.

"She's sleeping," Kaminari spoke out.

"She's kind of cute when she sleeps." Kirishima rested his head on his palm as his knees rested on the tiled floor beneath him.

"Shut up!" Bakugo felt heat rush to his cheeks as he remembered your words during the Semi-Final match.

'"STOP, BAKUGO!" His heart throbbed lightly as his thoughts repeated themselves, making him look away from you.

"I'm glad she was happy for these events." Kaminari gave you a soft smile as Bakugo felt his blood boil.

"I didn't want to win like this. NOT LIKE THIS!" He ran outside of the room, dashing towards an empty hallway. His back rubbed against the wall as he sat down, feeling guilty for your injuries.

'Why do I feel guilty? She is just another person I don't quite yell at. She just never speaks and her quirk is so interesting. But why do I feel guilty?' He thought.