-43-

Days passed, constant fights between your three personalities shifted back and forth. You constantly possessed the boy you so deeply liked. Over a week and a half, you felt as if you made progress. The anger within one of your personalities didn't seem to shout as much, nor effect your actions. Instead, it was just mumbling nonsense about escaping the binds that the villains placed on you. The childish part of your brain also faded, only presenting excited words, no actions included.

Though all this time passed, you still felt like Bakugo was a tool for you, you felt like you were still using him.

"I'm ready." you mumbled, seeing Bakugo quickly rush to the side of your bed with a grin.

"It looks like your making progress." He generally seemed happy about this, making your grin softly as your eyes continued to watch his actions. "You ready?!" he blurted with a smirk, you nodding in response.

The two of you shared a soft hug, your hands lightly gripping his back, transferring your real soul into his body. You continued to hug yourself, sighing as you rested your real body back against the pillow.

Lifting one of Bakugo's hands, you gazed at the little explosions you could create.

'He was actually happy at my progress. He's so happy about my mental health improving. He's doing so much for me, how can I be guilty about it?'

A grin appeared on his face as you chuckled to yourself.

'I can't believe I felt guilty about this! It's not necessarily my fault that I'm having these mental issues!'

After another minute passed, you sucked your soul back into your real body, opening your eyes to see a flash of his blonde hair rush into the room across from you.

'Though I may not feel so guilty now, something just doesn't feel right to me. I'm just trapped in this empty room, stuck here with nothing to do. I don't even seen anyone else but Bakugo, even then, I feel like I don't see him enough.'

You sighed as you began to see light flash back in the lab. Your body felt paralyzed, starting to mumble words.

"Get me out." Because of your other personalities slowly fading, your real self still lingered within these other minds. These words really struck a nerve with you.

'I do want to get out of here. I want to see everyone else. I want to kiss Bakugo again, I want to hug my dad again. I want to be a hero again.'

"Get me out." Though you thought those things, these words weren't from the real you, they were escaping the mouth of the one who still drowned in anger.

Soon, this personality shifted to the younger you. Your real self noticed how happy your childish self portrayed. You grinned while blurting, "I love you, mommy and daddy!" A small chuckle escaped your breath as flashes of your times with your parents brushed through your memory.

'I wish I could still be a kid. I miss mom and dad.'

"'Daddy loves mommy so much, he might love her more than me!'"

Your younger self chuckled out loud to her thoughts.

The shift happened again, presenting your true self. You lifted your upper body to lean against the headboard of the bed. A sigh escaped your lips as your eyes seemed almost empty. A tear trickled down the side of your cheek, you bringing your knees to your chest. The warmth of the blanket calmed you somewhat, but not enough.

"Why did I have to be this way?" Bakugo, Aizawa, and your father looked towards you, as they were the only ones in the opposite room. "I mean, all I wanted to do was help society yet here I am, trying to prevent myself from causing the world to burn." You weren't sobbing, but more like silently crying. A few more tears escaped your eyelids as you buried your head into your knees.

"DAMMIT!" Bakugo smashed his hand into the desk, rushing towards the entrance to your room.

"Bakugo! Stop!" AIzawa blurted, making the young boy grunt as his hand gripped the door knob tightly. "If she suddenly switches, we can't allow you to be in contact."

"She is suffering! LET ME HELP HER, DAMMIT!" Bakugo shouted.

"If you want to help-" Aizawa stopped when they all heard a loud slam in your room. Bakugo stopped tensing as he watched your face.

"What's it matter? Bakugo is happy, so I'll be happy." You grinned as you sighed, feeling a shift about to occur.

Bakugo pulled himself away from the door, clenching his fists as he walked towards the exit door.

"I need to head to bed. KEEP ME UP TO DATE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS, YOU HEAR ME?!" Bakugo shouted with all of his strength, receiving a nod from both men.

Shutting the door behind him, he continued down the hall, thinking to himself.

'I need her to be ok. I need her to be her. I need her. I'm going to save her because I...because I...'

Bakugo felt a light breeze brush against his face as he reached the outdoors, slowly walking towards the dorms. His eyes lifted, watching the building in front of him with full determination. His eyebrows scrunched as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

'She will be fine, since I'm the one saving her! I will save her!'

"Bakugo! Is (y/n) alright?" Mina blurted as he opened the entrance to the dorms.

"SHE'S DOING FINE, NOW SHUT UP!" Bakugo shouted, quickly strolling towards the men's dorms, leaving everyone to think to themselves.

"Man, (y/n) needs to pull through. Soon, her Bakugo will cause chaos with his screams." Mina spoke, looking towards the others.

"Sure, he shouts, but you can hear that he's trying to restrain himself. He just needs time to think." Izuku grinned, hoping the best to come for you and Bakugo.

"After all, they are a thing." Kaminari mentioned, making everyone gasp as their eyes reached the boy. Kirishima sighed, hitting the yellow-haired boy in the shoulder. "Hey!" he blurted, rubbing the pain away.

"If they're a thing, they will tell people. You shouldn't speak for them." Kirishima spoke, peaking others' interests.

"So, they are a thing?" Uraraka asked, leaning towards the redhead. Kirishima sighed, not bothering to respond. His mind was boggled from the thoughts of your state.

'We need her to make it. She will become a great hero, she's even become a great hero for Bakugo.' A grin appeared on the boy's face.

Kaminari also thought to himself, thinking of you. 'I know she belongs to Bakugo, but I can't help but worry as if she was mine. At least she is changing him in great ways no one else could've done.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I attempted to put one of my Bakugo Instagram edits as media on this chapter, but couldn't, so if you're willing to check them out, my Instagram acc is @aubrxyx

I also apologize for not updating as quick as usual, but I will try my best. Thanks for listening and enjoy the rest of the series! Peace my peeps!