-8-

Once it happened, your shut your eyes, feeling the pull of your soul. All this happened so fast that he had no time to react. Once you entered his body, you felt his quirk and mind.

"Kurogiri, we should leave. I have a better plan of abducting her," you spoke as you grinned.

"What?" Kurogiri questioned, fending the students with his dark aura.

Suddenly, a pain spiked in your head. Intents of something we're attempting to infiltrate you.

"Ah!" you blurted in Shigaraki's voice. This pain worsened, almost as if Shigaraki's evil intentions were trying to consume you.

"Shigaraki?" Kurogiri asked, looking back for a moment.

"It hurts!" You crouched, gripping your head.

'I need to stop this!'

'No, don't stop it. Leave with the League of Villains.' This was a new voice in your mind. It sounded like you, but it wasn't. It sounded like it wanted evil.

'Why does it hurt?'

'You need to join them. They are more entertaining.'

'What? They killed my parents and want to abduct me!'

'Your quirk was never meant for the hero world. It was meant for the evils beneath the earth.'

"AH!" You closed your eyes, pulling yourself back into your real body. Once your eyes opened, you noticed that Kurogiri saw you. There was another thing; Shigaraki collapsed onto the ground.

"You." Kurogiri quickly reached for you, grabbing your limps with his aura. The other students were burnt out but still attempted to fight.

"Dabi, Toga, and Twice! Let's go!" Kurogiri grabbed Shigaraki as they all entered the portal.

"Wait!" Izuku blurted, running forward with sparks of electricity shooting around his legs.

"HEY, DON'T TAKE HER!" Bakugo dashed forward with his explosions, entering the portal at the last minute.

'My head. It's killing me.'

'Don't worry, I'm still here.'

You found yourself awakening to your body tied up in a chair, knotted roped around your wrists and ankles.

There were loud muffins beside you, shifting your head to notice the blonde.

"Now, we have a bonus." Twice spoke, standing beside Toga.

"Ha, yes. Can I taste her blood?" Tiga asked, gripping her knife with a large grin.

"No." Shigaraki took a few steps towards you. There was no tape over your mouth, unlike Bakugo. "How does it feel to be back?" he asked with a subtle smirk.

Your facial expression consisted of bent eyebrows and squinted eyes of anger. The blood in your veins boiled as your fists clenched.

"You...damn...BASTARDS!" Your shout reached their ears, making them all chuckle quietly.

"You missed me?" Shigaraki asked, kneeling in front of your chair. "We need you, your quirk specifically."

When you were about to scream once more, a sharp pain hit your head once again, causing your eyes to drop as your breathing intensified.

"Mfmffmf!" Bakugo's muffins increased, as was his struggling.

'What the hell is this pain?'

'Why, it's me. I need you to possess a kind soul and make them commit a crime.'

'No! I will never do that!'

'How sad, I think committing murder fits you best, as you witnessed it yourself.'

"You idiots!" You huffed once more. "I DON'T WANT TO JOIN YOU!" Your eyes were like fire, though presented the normal (e/c).

"Oh, I see." Shugaraki stood with a long sigh.

A large silence entered the room, making you slowly twist your gaze to Bakugo, who was smiling beneath his tape.

A large explosion busted through the cuffs he was placed in, making you cough from the ash as it swarmed the building.

"W-what happened?" Twice questioned.

You couldn't see anything as smoke filled your vision.

"Let's go," Bakugo murmured. You felt the restraints around your ankles and wrists loosen, feeling your body being picked up and dragged somewhere.

'I know this scent. Bakugo.'

You leaned into him, seeing a bright light break through your vision. Blinking out the smoke, you felt your eyes sting a bit.

"Ah." Your hands lifted to your head, feeling the pain reoccur.

"What?" Bakugo asked, continuing to run forward.

"My...head. AH!" Your shirt made his eyes widen, going quicker towards the UA campus.

"We're going to Recovery Girl!" he blurted, but his words barely reached you as your pain intensified.

'Kill him.'

'No!'

'Kill!'

'No!'

'Kill! Kill!'

Due to the exhaustion of the head pain, your body shut down and fell limp in Bakugo's arms.

"(y/n)?" he called out, breathing heavily as he notices you passed out.

***

"She said her head has been hurting!" Bakugo blurted, placing her on the bed beside Recover Girl.

"Bakugo, tell us what happened?!" Izuku and a few others spoke in unison. They had worried tones.

"SHUT IT!" He scowled all the Class 1-A students as they all surrounded your bed.

"Ok." Recovery Gurl leaned forwards, stretching out her lips to instantly awaken you.

Your body jolted up, sitting in an upright position as your eyes hid in the shadow of your (h/c) hair.

"(y/n)? Are you alright?" Kaminari asked, lightly touching your shoulder.

"(y/n)!" Bakugo blurted in hopes to get your attention.

'Stop!'

'I'll never leave. Learn to accept me!'

'You're hurting me!'

'I'll stop once you obey.'

"Recovery Girl." Your eyes were still hidden, but the room filled with silence after you spoke.

"Yes?" she asked, cocking her head that he side.

"My quirk-" you paused, raising your dead eyes towards her. "Is hurting me."