-3-

Waking up, you rubbed your eyes to get rid of the blurry vision.

"Training today." You swung your legs out of bed, getting all your necessities covered and patting down your UA uniform before taking a step out the door.

When you reached the 1-A classroom, you sat in the usual spot you were assigned, seeing Bakugo scowling at the window.

"Sit down," Aizawa spoke out, making everyone follow. "Today is a training day. We are going to set you guys up for the sports festival that is a long way away." He took multiple glances around the room, making sure every kid is accounted for. "Anyway, we'll be making you all practice in groups. We have a huge arena and today is the warm-up day. In your groups, you may have people your not compatible with, but it will help you with learning your quirk more." Everyone nodded and stood as Aizawa lead everyone to the large arena nearby.

"What groups are we?" Momo asked, tilting her head at Aizawa.

"There's a TV on the wall, you'll see it." Once we approached the large outdoor arena, we all made a steady pace to look at the TV screen.

'Me, Izuku, Shoji, Mina, and Bakugo are in a group. Hmm. Taking notice of this, you walked to your group. 

Aizawa, then, explained that this is like an open house and we should just explore your quirks and battle against each other or with each other in your groups. You followed the others, seeing Bakugo grit his teeth to the people in his group. 

"Hey." Izuku slipped back to walk beside you, giving you a small grin. "What is your quirk?"

"Yea! What is your quirk?" Mina blurted once they all stopped. Shoji and Bakugo spun around to watch.

You shrugged, pausing as well. 

"DEKU! ME AND YOU NOW!" Bakugo shouted, lifting his hands, presenting a few small explosions in his palms. Izuku sighed, giving him a grin. 

"Bakugo, don't you want to fight me at my best?" His soft voice struck a nerve in you. 

'If Izuku doesn't fight him, then who will help him blow off steam', you thought.

"Bakugo." you mumbled, looking into his angled eyes and determined grit. You took a few steps towards him, only being a few inches away from him.

"WHAT?!" he blurted. You placed your hand on his shoulder, starting the timer on how much time you have until you can possess him. 

"I'll fight." Everyone gasped as Bakugo smirked. 

"Are you good?" he asked, getting in his ready stance. Everyone took this as a sign to back up.

"Shoji, let's just watch." Mina spoke as the three of them were about thirty feet away, for safety.

"Yes." you spoke, standing straight up and in no stance.

'His explosions can't hurt him, so, how will this work?' Your thoughts then continued to ramble quickly for a response. 'I'll just have him shoot an explosion towards Aizawa, who is standing about fifty feet away.'

"How far can your explosions go?" You asked, seeing Bakugo's grin grow.

"Farther than a hundred feet." he said in a cocky tone, making small explosions from his palms. A small smirk showed on your face. 

You took action by possessing him, closing your eyes and feeling your soul pull into his body. It was difficult to enter his body from his strong will, but he never expected it. Once you entered his body, you could hear distant screams within his mind. 

"Really fighting me, huh?" you mumbled in his voice. Everyone watched in confusion. 

You lifted your hand and angling your aim towards Aizawa. You smirked as you shot a thin explosion towards the man, seeing his anger boil from the action. Quickly, you pulled yourself back into your body and opened your eyes. 

"Bakugo! No shooting the teachers!" Aizawa shouted as the other members of your group came closer. 

"What was that?!" Bakugo asked, glaring into your eyes.

"I didn't do anything." You shrugged, showing no expression so he would believe you.

"DID ONE OF YOU EXTRAS MAKE ME SHOOT HIM?!" Bakugo spurted, getting worked up. You almost laughed, but luckily held it in. 

'His quirk is strong, thankfully I didn't use much of it.' You felt someone shaking your shoulders.

"(y/n)?" Mina called out, pulling you from your thoughts. You raised your gaze and saw her unusual eyes. "Ok, are you alright?" You nodded in response, seeing her smile. 

"Let's go over to the obstacle course!" Izuku blurted, only getting a mouth full from Bakugo.