-25-

Knocks boomed at the door, rising your body awake. You felt warm around your waist, looking down to see Bakugo's arm. When you slowly looked in his direction, he was still sound asleep peacefully. You began to blush a bright red as you slowly placed his arm on the bed.

'What? What was his arm doing around me? I didn't get too drunk last night so I remember a few pieces, but I was asleep on his real bed.'

Your thoughts rambled as you reached the door. Once you opened it, the light from the windows sheetfed into your view, making you rub your eyelids.

"(y/n)?" Kirishima questioned, seeing the same clothes you wore yesterday. He also noticed your sleepy look and Bakugo lying on the floor. "CA I come in?" he asked.

You pushed the door open, allowing him to cross the threshold before shutting the door once more. You felt lazy and worn out for some reason and decided to sit beside Bakugo on the floor.

"You've been here all night?" Kirishima asked, sitting on the bed behind you. Your eyes focused on Bakugo's calm figure, a rare sight to see for many.

You nodded to his question. You were so exhausted that you almost passed out then and there, but you kept yourself together.

"What's up?" you asked, leaning back to clash Kirishima's shins to your back.

"I wanted to check on you guys. Bakugo tried hiding the fact that you were in his room but I knew." You could hear the grin in his words.

A small chuckle escaped your breath, but it quickly ended as your eyes grew heavy again. You wanted to test something about your quirk, whether it was to wake you up. Your hand grazed Kirishima's knee, causing him to feel confused as your entire soul entered his body.

You suddenly felt more awake and alive, sucking your soul back into your real body.

"What just happened?" Kirishima questioned, looking down at you, who was still leaning against his legs.

You shrugged once more, sliding your body into a slump so your head would lean against Kirishima as your back arched. You placed your legs over Bakugo's and continued to watch him.

"He's peaceful, huh?" You nod once more. "I'm sure you see more of this Bakugo than anyone else."

You tilted your head back to see Kirishima upside down.

"But he's nicer to you too."

"He may be, but you are a completely different story." Kirishima looked into your beady eyes. "You are driving him to care for someone else other than himself."

Suddenly your heart began to race. You shifted your head back to look at Bakugo. Thoughts of earlier this morning made your stomach flutter.

'What the hell is wrong with me? Do I like Bakugo or something? Am I having heart palpation? What's happening?'

Your thoughts continued to rumble as you leaned forward, moving your legs into a crisscrossed position.

"Look at you." Kirishima teased, sitting beside you. You attempted to hide your face, but Kidishima gripped your chin with his rough hands. "You're blushing." His small smile made the moment worse.

"I'm not. Why would I anyway?" Then it hit you.

"Thanks for helping me." He said.

"I'll show you a real movie." He boasted as he stole your laptop.

"I'M NICE TO EVERYONE!" he spoke.

"I want to sleep beside you!" you blurted.

"No." but you noticed him lightly blush to the thought.

Your eyes widened as you continued to stare into his face.

'I actually LIKE Katsuki Bakugo.'

"I thought I wouldn't be able to," you mumbled, replying to your own thoughts.

"What?" Kirishima asked. leaning his body back with his hands behind him.

"Nothing." You sighed with a soft grin.

Fumbling forward, you rested your head on Bakugo's stomach, causing his body to tilt onto his back. Turning your body, you glanced at Kirishima.

"This is a great pillow, you should try it." you grinned towards Kirishima, seeing the redhead softly send a smile back.

"You are cute." Hearing his words made your face beat red. You attempted to hide it with your arms covering your face. "And you're hiding." He began to chuckle.

"I'm not cute," you mumbled, continued to hide your face.

"You are and so is this couple you and Bakugo have become." He laughed more as you grunted under your breath.

Letting that pass by, you heard Bakugo groan as his upper body lifted itself, making your head fall into his lap.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Bakugo shouted from shock. Lifting your eyes, you noticed Bakugo staring at his friend with anger.

"Came to check on you guys." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"SO YOU JUST OPEN DOORS-"

"Sorry." You interrupted, making Bakugo look down at you.

"YOU LET HIM IN?!" Bakugo blurted, gritting his teeth at you.

"I was tired and I allowed him inside cause he's our friend." You kept your eyes on Bakugo's, making sure not to break contact.

After some time of glaring at him, he finally gave away, sighing as he did so.

"Fine." Kirishima noticed how easily Bakugo gave away just by your looks and words.

"So, how was your guys' sleep?" Kirishima questioned. When you thought about this morning and how Bakugo's arm was around you, a little bit of heat reached your cheeks.

"Good," you replied, grinning nervously while raising a thumb.

"It was good," Bakugo replied. Both you and Kirishima looked in his direction, seeing him grit his teeth as he blushed lightly. "WHAT'S TODAY!" Bakugo blurted, looking as if he realized something.

"It's the weekend," Kirishima whispered, making you sigh from relief.

Your eyes popped open as your body jolted forward. Both boys looked at you confused as you stood quickly.

"My medication!" You spun around and dashed toward Bakugo's door.

"Medication?" Kirishima questioned as you bolted out of the room.

"She needs it." Bakugo facepalmed as he forgot about your meds last night.

"Why?"

"If she wants you to know, she'll tell you." Bakugo stood, Kirishima following, and marched out the door with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"It seems like you know a lot about her." Kirishima assumed, feeling a sense of happiness for his friend is changing. 

"It's cause she tells me stuff! Don't think it's anything else!" Bakugo took one glance at Kirishima, him smirking towards the ash-blonde boy. "STOP SMIRKING LIKE THAT!" Bakugo gritted his teeth as he scoffed.