-12-

It was just another day of training with you sitting on the sidelines while watching everyone else improve. There wasn't much for you to improve for the fact that you can't really improve possession, but you did want to improve the clock of how long you can possess.

"Hello?" Kaminari waved his hand in front of you, snapping you back to reality.

Standing, you followed Bakugo, Kaminari, and Kirishima back to the dorms. It was just like any other day, though the long to know of why your quirk is having issues increased.

When you reached your dorm room, you could hear screaming as if it was like a party in the kitchen and living room. All you did was lie down and look around to see blank walls except a few picture frames, but they barely took the wall.

A series of knocks sounded from your door. You marched to the door, turning the knob to reveal Bakugo and All Might.

"We need to talk, please follow me." All Might dragged the both of you out of the dorms and towards his office in the main building.

You sat beside Bakugo on the tan couch, leaning back.

"It's about young (y/n)'s quirk. I brought Bakugo because he seems to know a lot about your quirk." You nod to All Might's knowledge.

"What exactly is wrong?" Bakugo asked, leaning forward with his elbows resting on his knees.

"It seems that if she possesses someone with evil desires, she can obtain those desires. I assume you've been having a "desire" issues?" You nod in response, glancing at Bakugo from the corner of your eyes. "That's the reason. You possessed Shigaraki who has bad desires." Again, you nodded to this response.

"Ok," you spoke, looking down at your hands. "How can I stop it?" 

"We're not sure about that. We'll have to observe you over time. Maybe you can find something to help you within that time." All Might responded. 

He released the both of you, allowing you both to march towards the dorms. 

"The sports festival, when is it?" you asked as your eyes raised to Bakugo's.

"In two weeks." You gasped, breathing a little quicker. "What?"

"I want to do it so badly! You know what? I'm going to do it." Your face shaped itself due to your determination. You realized that your hands were balled in fists as you spoke. 

"Then join!" Bakugo blurted. "There's no point you shouldn't! Besides, I want to beat you!" You chuckled at his words as you both exited the school building. 

"Ok, you can try!" You blurted back, grinning greatly as you entered the dorms. 

***

You couldn't sleep even though it was quiet, especially when everyone else was asleep. You sighed with her hands behind your head. Blue light seeped in from the curtains over your window. You couldn't help but admire the bright full moon. Your hand reached out, feeling the warmth on the window. 

"It should get colder soon." 

A few knocks sounded at the door, making you twist your head quickly with widened eyes. Slowly standing from your comfortable bed, you opened the door, seeing a tall and dark figure in front of you. 

"Hello?" Taking a few steps back while the boy took a few steps forward, the blue light revealed his presence. "Bakugo?" He continued to your bed, laying on the edge. Your door then shut on its own as your feet reached the side of your covers, squirming into the warm and comfortable spot. "What are you doing here?" 

"I noticed that the last time I came in here, I saw that you had a window." You nodded and crashed your head against your pillow, hoping for sleep to hit you. 

"You have a computer?" he asked, sitting up and looking at your laptop on your desk. 

"Yea? Doesn't everyone?"

"Mine got destroyed. Can I watch something?!" You waved your hands in front of your lips, telling him to quiet it down. 

"Mina and Uraraka will hear!" you shouted a whisper, allowing him to shuffle and grab your laptop. 

"What is your password?" he asked, opening it with the light shining onto his face. 

"(y/n)." you sighed, sitting up and watching the screen as he types your name. 

"What the hell do you watch?! It's terrible!" His loud bursts made you place your finger on his lips, narrowing your eyebrows. 

"They'll hear! You're not even supposed to be in here!" you shouted another whisper, pulling your finger away. "The stuff I watch is fine." You crossed your arms, turning your attention to your window. 

"No, I'll show you something better." As he searched for a movie, you gazed out the window, watching a few clouds wisp through the sky as the blue moon glittered in the sky. 

"It's so pretty." you voiced quietly to yourself. 

"Found it!"

"Bakugo!" you shouted, realizing your voice was louder than his. Your hands balled into fists as you leaned forward to see the screen. "What."

"Let's watch this." 

"Ok, then let's move." He followed your movements. You shuffled towards your headboard and threw the blanket on top of you. He sat on top of the covers, making you ask, "You can get under the covers, ya know? I'm not a weirdo or anything." You chuckled as he swiftly swept his legs under their covers, resting the computer between the two of you. 

Halfway through the movie, you were solely invested in it. 

"This is so good!" you whisper shouted, watching the movie with shining and glittering eyes. Bakugo grinned at your comment as he closely watched it. 

"It is! I told you." His tone may have been loud, but it died down from earlier. 

When the movie finished, the credits were displayed. Your hand reached the keyboard, exiting out of the tab as your eyes scaled the screen. 

"Thank god tomorrow is the first day of the weekend," you whispered when you saw the time display 0300 (it is three in the morning).

Turning off your computer, you removed yourself from your bed, placing the warm laptop on the desk, plugging in the charger. The fan began to blow from the heating system, but it wasn't too loud. Once you turned around, you noticed Bakugo leaning his head to the side as his back was balanced on the headboard. 

"Asleep, huh?" You crept forward, cautiously slithering into the covers. "These are the best blankets." You left him leaning his head to the side as your body laid straight out. Crashing your head on your pillow, his body slipped, leaning against the wall. "Sorry," you whispered. 

Your eyes shut, hoping for sleep to come, as it did eventually approach about an hour later.