-35-

Bakugo fluttered his eyes open, feeling pain in his abdomen. He heard soft breathing beside him as a fellow friend greeted his presence.

"Hey," Kirishima whispered, making the Blonde turn to face the redhead.

"Hey," Bakugo spoke, noticing the girl beside him. She was sleeping peacefully, making him grin.

"She had a breakdown so I just leid her beside you and she fell asleep instantly." Kirishima chuckled lightly, resting his head in his palm as his other hand rested in his lap.

"Thanks," Bakugo spoke, feeling a light blush rush to his cheeks from you being so close. His left arm slithered under your neck, you moving just slightly to adjust.

"She's cute isn't she?" Kirishima asked, watching you as did Bakugo.

"Yea." He lifted his eyes towards Kirishima. "You're right. I do love her." Kirishima nodded, grinning at his friend.

"I'm glad. I know she feels the same way." Kirishima continued to watch your sleeping self, hearing your breathing as Bakugo felt it against his side.

Kirishima stood, wanting to leave them to themselves. As he left for the door, he spun his head.

"I'll leave you be." Bakugo nodded as Kirishima shut the door behind him.

'I never thought I'd like her so much and feel this much jealousy, but she's not mine. I can't be selfish and tear my friendship apart. I like her, hopefully, it's just a fluke. She belongs to Bakugo, not me.' Kirishima thought, sighing as he pushed himself off the door and walked towards his dorm.

Bakugo's left hand played in your hair, still feeling your warm breaths hit his side. All he could think about is how lucky he is to have you by his side.

"Thank you for everything, (y/n)," Bakugo spoke, suddenly feeling you move.

You opened your eyes to see the ceiling of the room. You tilted your head to the side, noticing Bakugo looking up with his eyes as his hand played in your hair.

"You're awake," you mumbled making the boy glance at you. Your body jolted up as you gasped. "You're awake!" you shouted, crashing into his chest and hugging him tightly.

"Shit! That hurts!" Bakugo complained but gave up as he felt your body tremble in such a desperate hug. His arms wrapped around your waist as his head rested on the pillow by the crook of your neck.

You lifted your face, making sure to keep your body to the side of him so he wouldn't be in pain.

"Thank you for everything, Bakugo," you whispered, making his eyes widen.

'Did she hear me say that to her earlier?' He thought, grinning at the girl.

"Thank you." You grinned back, only being a few inches apart from his face.

You rubbed your right hand on his cheek, making the both of you blush lightly. You noticed his softness towards you as he noticed your words towards him.

Leaning forward, you planted your lips on top of his gently. His lips were soft and gentle, something you'd never expect from a hot-head who is violent. Both of you had your eyes closed, enjoying every second.

You pulled away and sat up, blushing out of control from the bold move you just made.

"Wow," Bakugo whispered, still laying back at how great the kiss was.

"Did you like it? I sure did." This was your attempt at staying cool after your first kiss. You weren't sure what to do afterward, so you play it off as a cool chic.

"Yea," he mumbled, making your heart race faster. You felt the heat on your cheeks, turning away from him to hide them in your palms. You did notice his cheeks blushing madly as well.

"We're both blushing so much." you broke the silence. Bakugo hummed in agreeance.

He lifted his upper body, making you shoot your eyes towards him.

"What are you doing?" you asked, knowing he's not fully healed.

He leaned back against the wall behind his bed. You saw the sheet roll of his abs and noticed the bandages wrapped around his torso.

In curiosity, you scrambled forward, sitting on your knees, and looked at the bandage that had blood seeping through.

"I'm sorry." you apologized, curving your brows upwards as you remembered the huge gash you touched yesterday.

"It's not your fault," Bakugo murmured.

You looked towards your resting father, walking towards his bed. You could barely remember what he looked like when he sleeved, but this jogged all your memories back.

Lowering your hand to his, you gripped tightly, hoping your real dad was still in there.

"I know you're in there. Just please come out. I'm begging you." you whispered, keeping your eyes on his face.

"Young Bakugo." Your head spun from the familiar voice. "Are you alright?" All Might asked, walking into the room.

"I'm doing good," Bakugo spoke. You dropped your father's hand and wandered beside All Might, who sat in the chair beside Bakugo's bed.

"That's good." All Might sighed in relief, noticing you stand beside him. "So, about your father." Your eyes widened, sitting on the edge of Bakugo's bed.

"Mhm?" you hummed, hoping he'd continue.

"According to Dabi, they brainwashed him into thinking everyone but the League of Villians is his enemy." Your hands balled into fists, gripping the sheets in your palms. You scoffed as you looked towards the ground.

"Why is Dabi talking?" you asked.

"Well, he just spilled the info. I actually came in here to find you. He won't say anything else unless you are the one asking questions." You raised your gaze to Bakugo, letting the grip of the sheets go as Bakugo shook his head, not wanting you to meet him.

"I have to go. All Might, where is he?" You stood along with All Might.

Bakugo scrunched his face.

"Don't meet him!" he shouted, wincing at his injury, but shrugged off the pain. "Please!"

You shifted your eyes to give him one last look before you left.

"I have to." you mouthed, closing the door behind yourself and following the frail being in front of you.