-27-

"Let's begin our first training routine!" the Pussycats presented, having everyone in the open forest in front of the sleeping rooms. "We have presented special grounds for everyone so make sure you know where you're going!" 

Turns out, Pixie-Bob changed the format of the ground in these mountains to fit everyone's quirk. 

"Those who are strength training come with me!" Tiger blurted as a chunk of students followed. 

Before you all walked out here, everyone received a note saying whether they're to work on their quirks or strength, depending on their body types and the levels of their quirks. Somehow, you got the note telling you that you are quirk training. 

"Everyone else may find their places!" Ragdoll spoke, allowing everyone to run to their station. You saw Bakugo's station in a large dirt area as Todorki's was further out, with a barrel in the middle. 

You continued to dash past all of your friends and others while attempting to find your section. 

"(y/n)!" Aizawa's shout made you spin quickly, seeing his signal to run back towards the Pussycats. 

"Hi, we heard about your situation and know about your quirk," Mandalay spoke, keeping direct eye contact with you. 

"We want to know how you would like to train your quirk since you like to stay quiet on improvements," Pixie-Bob added, resting her hand on your shoulder. 

"Bakugo." You dropped your eyes, looking at the dirt ground. "I want to work with Bakugo when he's done. I've already asked and he says I can." The two girls nodded, grinning towards Aizawa. 

"You already have incredible body strength, so if you'd like to find a way to boost your quirk then please do so. There's always away." You nodded to Aizawa, dashing back towards Bakugo's station. 

'Maybe I and Bakugo can work together to improve both of our quirks at the same time.'

Once Bakugo took a break from blasting large amounts of explosions into the air, you entered the ring, seeing him raise his eyes as he panted. 

"I found a way to improve both of our quirks!" you blurted in excitement, hoping that he'll agree to try it with you. 

"Sure," he took a quick breath. "What is it?" 

"Every few blasts you make, I can possess you and do the same. Maybe, it will help with my real body not getting injured and using the other person's quirk while keeping my real body awake and moving." You also took a breath from explaining. "If I place as much of my power to use your quirk, there's no doubt it'll help you too." 

He calmed down, standing straight and giving you a soft smirk. 

"Sounds good!" You nodded and walked closer to him. 

"After every possession I do, I'll have to touch you." He nodded as your hand grazed the top of his hand, where it was less sweaty. "Go ahead, I'll possess you when my clock runs low."

You dashed back far enough, feeling a blaze of heat rays hit your skin as his explosions burned brightly in the sky. You were trying to trace the edges of the blast, but it was too large. A few more tries occurred and your internal clock was coming close to shutting off. He paused after finishing, allowing you to possess him with most of your soul, but leaving enough to keep your real body moving. 

Your main focus was on Bakugo's body, so you forced your real body to run laps around Bakugo's section as you lifted Bakugo's hands. You took a deep breath and sighed in Bakugo's voice. You placed as much force into his hands, creating a huge explosion. 

Since you were forcing so much work output into Bakugo's body, your real one slowed its tempo, but continued to run. Holding the explosion a little longer began to burn your real hands, causing you to pull back from Bakugo's body and into yours. You ran towards Bakugo as he took a few deep breaths. 

"Thanks for this," you said as your hand touched the top of his. He nodded as he prepared himself for another explosion. 

"What's going on over here? You running laps?" Ragdoll questioned, holding a clipboard in her hand with a pen. 

"No, I'm using my quirk to benefit both Bakugo and I." you replied, hoping she won't force you to run with Tiger's squad. 

"Ahh, you're (f/n) (l/n). The Possessor." You nodded as she began to take a few notes. Her eyes drew towards Bakugo, writing more notes down. "Can I see your quirk in action?" You nodded, giving her another glance.

"It may seem like I'm not doing anything, but once my body starts to run laps, I have possessed him." She hummed in response, waiting for you to start. 

Once Bakugo ended his ring of explosions, you possessed him instantly, using the majority of your soul as the other parts caused your real body to run laps. Taking a few deep breathes, you lifted your hands and ignited the nitroglycerin on Bakugo's palms. Thi caused another large blast of heat to reach Ragdoll. 

'So she can control large amounts of others' quirks as well as keep her body moving. Interesting.'  She thought, writing a few notes down. 

You felt your hands burn again, but pushed for a few more seconds then pulled yourself out of his body. Running to him, you grazed his hand once more, turning your head to see Ragdoll grinning at your performance. 

"Great job, the both of you!" she blurted.

"OF COURSE WE DID GREAT!" Your eyes grew wide when Bakugo shouted "we". He's usually being confident about himself and acting as if he's the best, but this time, he brought you along with him. 

"Of course we did." You waltzed back to your post, watching as Bakugo created more explosions. 

After a few hours of constant work, you noticed Bakugo's explosions growing larger and much hotter as you grew more numb to the pain, though you aren't sure of that's a good thing. But you got used to making both bodies work hard enough, and using Bakugo's quirk to the best of it's ability allowed you to have more control over another's quirk as it improved his ecplsoions.