-6-

"Can't." You mumbled, sitting on the couch beside Uraraka with crossed arms while slouched.

"Why not? I mean, you just have to ask how Midoriya feels." She asked, leaning closer with puppy-looking eyes.

You scoffed, standing up, keeping your arms crossed. Not wanting to speak to her anymore, you trailed off, walking towards the elevator. Pressing the button of the highest level you can reach, the elevator dragged you towards the top of the building. You walked out and heading towards the stairs, noticing the sun finally showing its full self. The large glass windows made you grin at the sight.

As you took each step up, you felt the dorm building begin to shake. Widening your eyes, you turned and dashed down the steps, hoping to reach the source of it.

'Is someone in trouble?'

Once you reached the first floor, you noticed a large hole with black ash surrounding it, it being on the wall. It was almost as if someone blew it up. Moving your head slightly, you found your culprit.

"DAMMIT, DEKU!" Bakugo blurted, clenching his fists. "STOP SAYING I LIKE HER!"

'I know he's always pissed with Izuku, but I never thought he'd take it as far as to vandalize school property.'

"I-I thought that was the c-case?" Izuku questioned, taking a step back.

They bickered more, making your eyebrows furrow and your sigh becoming loud. Taking a few steps forward, Bakugo didn't even notice. Your hand lightly grazed his shoulder, shutting your eyes to activate your quirk. The pull on your soul was great, as always.

Opening your eyes, you realized you were in Bakugo's body. You felt your real body's hand touch your shoulder, making you shrug it off as it stood still.

"(y/n?)" Izuku questioned as Urakaka stood in complete shock from the explosion earlier.

"Whatever," you mumbled in his voice, taking a brief walk towards the boy's dorms.

This is technically "illegal" to the school rules, but you are in his body, so it's fine. This is also the first time you've seen this side of the dorms since you never bother going elsewhere in this area.

"If I'm correct from rumors, his dorm is here," you whispered as your hand twisted the knob of the door. Opening ut, you instantly found the room you were looking for, though it wasn't exactly what you thought.

Looking around, you saw a shelf of All Might merch; being figures or even small posters that were rolled as well as one being hung above it. He had two dumbells sitting on a thin black carpet in the corner of the room, beside his desk. His bed had plain Grey sheets and blankets with a black pillowcase. There was one more poster; it being black with a white skull, just like his shirt. His uniform was neatly folded on the side of his desk with a picture frame. Taking a few steps to get a good look, it showed him as a little kid, raising a figure of All Might. You grinned at the sight.

'I guess I'm the first person beside him who has seen his room.'

Sitting on the side of his bed, you shifted around to lay on his pillow. You could smell his scent, it actually smelling clean like he just took a shower.

Closing his eyes, you pulled yourself back into your real body.

"(y/n)!" Izuku continued to shake you, making your eyes widen to his movements. Lifting your hands, you pushed him forward lightly. "Are you ok?" he asked in his nervous and worried tone. You nod in response.

"What happened to you?" Uraraka asked, clasping her hands behind her back.

"Nothing." Your eyes lowered as you marched back to the roof.

***

"So, she's the one who can possess?" Shigaraki asked, turning his head -  with a hand on his face - towards Kurogiri.

"Yes. I observed closely without anyone knowing. Apparently, she can use the person's quirk of who she possesses." Kurogiri intertwined his dark fingers as he shifts himself in his chair in front of the bar.

"Geez, it shouldn't be hard to obtain her." Toga butted in, cleaning her glass with a cloth.

"But we have to be cautious. She doesn't really associate with others, but they seem to always be there." Twice added, giving a small look of concern.

"Shut it!" Shigaraki blurted as he gripped the wooden island beneath his fingertips. "We'll get her and use her quirk for what it's truly made for." They all grinned at his words and the thought of you coming along with their plans.

"Having her would make work easier," Kurogiri spoke as his wonderous eyes gazed toward Shigaraki.

"That's true! Ahh, she's a lifesaver." Twice placed his palm on his face with a sigh of relief.

"We'll still have to work," Toga mumbled, walking around the island to sit back in her high chair.

"Don't worry, we'll get her soon." Shigaraki chuckled in a villainous way, with villainous intent.