-38-

While on your way to Todoroki's home, you sat beside Bakugo, you next to the window. Kirishima sat beside Shoji as Kaminari was beside Jiro. Toru sat beside the driver, constantly talking during the conversations to make sure she isn't left out.

You didn't bother speaking unless someone spoke to you, otherwise, you just rested your forehead against the glass of the window and embraced the view of the city.

"How about you, (y/n)?" Kirishima asked, making you dart your eyes into his direction, turning your head.

"What?" you asked back.

"Where are you going to sleep?" You shrugged at Kirishima's question, not even knowing what the place looks likes.

"Ok, none of us knows what it looks like, but who would you sleep beside?" Kaminari restated, leaning forward to hear you better.

Sighing, you replied, "Bakugo, but if I can't sleep beside him, then either beside Kaminari, Kirishima or by myself." The trio (Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari) grew wide eyes, looking at you with surprise. Bakugo's orbs quickly shifted into a squint of boiling anger beneath his skin.

"You'd sleep beside them?!" The others noticed Bakugo's hostility as you pat his shoulder, calming him down a bit.

"Don't worry," you spoke, leaning back against the window.

***

Once you all arrived and got a house tour of the whole estate, Todorki had two rooms side by side that he said were the sleeping rooms.

"So, just place your stuff wherever," Todorki mumbled while sliding the rice doors open.

You threw your suitcase in the corner of the second room, seeing Bakugo place his stuff beside yours, soon followed by Kirishima and Kaminari. Everyone had their possessions on the sides of the walls. You didn't notice who was in what room.

"My sister is making dinner so we can play something while we wait." Todorki mumbled as he lead us towards the "game room".

"Do you have table tennis?" Izuku asked, grinning from the excitement.

Todoroki nodded, sliding the rife doors open to reveal a large and open room with table tennis and a TV with consoles attached. You noticed the large grey couch that presented a ninety-degree angle with the coffee table in front of it, it being a grey kotatsu.

"Wow," you mumbled, a small grin plastered on your face.

"Let's play some table tennis!" Izuku blurted, grabbing Todoroki's arm and bringing him to one side of the table.

You didn't bother playing unless someone asked, but half of the group was occupied with the intensity of Todoroki's great gameplay.

As your feet dragged across the ground, you stared at the consoles in front of you, as well as the games beside them.

'What should I play? Maybe I can play Call of Duty.'

Once you pulled Call of Duty out of its slot in the list of games, you opened the case, placing the disc into the console. You stayed to watch it slowly slide in, then, you stood with a controller and marched towards the grey couch.

The other half of the group seemed to be occupied with a board game: Shogi. You played it a few times but never found too much interest in it.

As you sat on the corner part of the couch, you noticed a few logos flash across the black screen, getting ready to play the game.

As the menu opened, you selected multi-player, choosing team deathmatch with the map being Nuketown. As the countdown began, you prepared your chosen weapon. A beep played, signaling you to move forward.