Chapter 3: Your right-hand man.

"Vicky" The nine-year-old ran into his awaiting arms.

"Hey, Tesoro" The teen rubbed the little girls back who smiled up at him before burying her face in the crook of his neck.

"I don't love Tori anymore!"

"Yeah?" He smirked at his Twin-Brother who stood, leaning on the wall and rolled his eyes.

"Yes! He ate my chocolate"

"Now did he?" You could clearly see and hear the amusement and smugness.

"Tori!" Their other little sister wrapped her arms around his legs as he bent down picking her up, and hugged her tiny body close burying his face into her fruity smelling hair, which bought him comfort, especially as she placed a kiss on his cheek, with an adorable smile.

"Hey, Bambina" He said softly, eyes filled with warmth as he looked at his second youngest sister, and then glanced at his twin talking to his other younger sister, his warm smile turning into a small smirk at her words.

"How was your day?"

"Nice" She snuggled to his chest making him smile as he placed a kiss onto her forehead and walked over to his twin.

"Where is she?"

"Ves?"

"Who else?"

"With Dad"

"She's always with dad" They said simultaneously

"How do you do that?" Katherine asked her eyes filled with curiosity.

"We're twins" Vittorio said, his tone filled with amusement.

"But that doesn't explain anything!" She didn't direct her question to Vittorio.

"Looks like she's got your love of holding grudges"

"She's 9"

"And mad at you" Katherine muttered making him snicker before he pulled her out of Victorio's arms, balancing each of his sisters on his arm.

"Noooo, put me down" Katherine squirmed as Victor took Eve

"How bout I make it up to you?" He asked the squirming girl who shook her head

"You broke my trust!"

"She's 9" Victor repeated Vittorio's own words to him with a teasing smile before walking out, bouncing Eve on his hip, happily listening to her ramble about how she saw a very beautiful bird who ate ice-cream and sounded like...strawberries.

"Okay okay!" He pretended to put her down, making her go still a bit and swept her back up, holding her tightly against his chest, her hair getting all tangled in the process.

"Vittorio, let me go!"

"No" He laughed walking over to the piano, one of the only things both he and Katherine liked.

It was usually him and Eve, and Victorio and Katherine as pairs but that didn't mean they never talked, they loved each other to bits, and let the other know that too at the end of the day if not the start.

"Not gonna help your case" She huffed letting herself lean back on his chest, arms crossed as she sat on his lap, tired after trying to get out of his hold for another 5 minutes.

He didn't say anything just let the fingers of his right-hand press the keys to girl's favourite song, not using his left, knowing she'd join in which she did.