Chapter 11: So you shred a billion dollars?

Chapter 11:

~Flashback~

"It better be done in 1 hour Brian or you won't breath again" Vittorio hung up

"You're bossy" He heard a voice and looked at his sister.

"Excuse me?"

"You're bossy...Maybe if you had a twin or triplets or quadruplets, opposite of you, it would fucking balance it out"

"Are you drunk?" He questioned pocketing his phone and walked towards her.

"Yeah so...stupid"

"Where's Eve?"

"I don't know"

"Isn't she always near you?"

"She isn't my mom..." Serafina shook her glass in a circle, watching the liquid in it spiral. "I don't have a mom, I killed her"

"Are you fucking doing this on purpose?"

"Why would I be fucking 'doing', I'd rather fuck Xavier, but you killed him"

He shook his head before pulling the glass from her but she snatched it back.

"Excuse me, I'm drinking"

"No you're not, little girl" He answered taking it away from her and throwing it on the ground so she couldn't get it making her flinch.

"Go to bed"

"Get lost"

He bent down, grabbed her and walked upstairs, with her over his shoulder.

"Vittorio!"

"Shut the fuck up" He muttered opening the first room he could find which wasn't his and put her under the covers.

"Stay."

"I'm not a dog"

"Serafina, I swear to fucking god, I have a thousand better things to do, and I will punch you if you get up"

"You think I'm scared of a stupid punch"

"No, it'll just knock you out, wanna try?" He raised his fist in a threatening manner.

"Hey! What the- no punching, get out of the room, Vittorio" Eve walked to Serafina and examined her, making sure she wasn't hurt before pressing a kiss to her forehead, this time more so out of pity than love.

"Close your eyes, Sera" She placed her hand on her eyelids, her thumb stroking her forehead for a full 5 minutes until her breathing evened out and all the muscles relaxed even more.

"I feel sorry that you had to deal with that, all these years"

Eve closed her eyes at those words

Idiotic stupid son of a bitch.

"Best years of my life" She answered at last looking at her brother who walked towards Serafina and let his fingers trail the side of her cheek.

"Troublemaker, isn't she?"

"You'd be surprised" Eve answered, nothing but fondness showing in her eyes as he looked at the sleeping figure which Vittorio noticed.

Ah, his kind-hearted little sister.

He placed his hand on the back of Eve's neck pulling her head close and placed a kiss on the top of her forehead before leaving, on his phone.